Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

where I can catch natu in episode 17???

dimaria994

Question

9 answers to this question

As Walpurgis said it's a possible event pokémon on the other side of Beryl Cave, just interact with the totem pole with an Ill-fated Doll in your bag. No specific weather needed. If you rolled Golett or Elgyem (the other 2 possibilities) then you'll have to wait until Citae Arc d'Astrea (or whatever simpler name it was given in E17). You can catch wild Xatus here iirc.

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

As Walpurgis said it's a possible event pokémon on the other side of Beryl Cave, just interact with the totem pole with an Ill-fated Doll in your bag. No specific weather needed. If you rolled Golett or Elgyem (the other 2 possibilities) then you'll have to wait until Citae Arc d'Astrea (or whatever simpler name it was given in E17). You can catch wild Xatus here iirc.

I think you are confusing Natu with the Baltoy event. Correct me if i'm wrong but Natu can be found at the totem pole if you do not have the Ill-fated Doll in your bag and the weather is calm. So there must be no weather at all if you want it to appear. Anyway, it depends on what part of the game you are at. It would be easier to just get the Xatus at Citae Arc d'Astrea if you can get those encounters. Hope this helped.

4 minutes ago, Youmu9 said:

I think you are confusing Natu with the Baltoy event. Correct me if i'm wrong but Natu can be found at the totem pole if you do not have the Ill-fated Doll in your bag and the weather is calm. So there must be no weather at all if you want it to appear. Anyway, it depends on what part of the game you are at. It would be easier to just get the Xatus at Citae Arc d'Astrea if you can get those encounters. Hope this helped.

I think you're right. Apologies for the inaccurate information.

Clear weather totem pole or Citae Arc d'Astrea for Natu/Xatu.

1 hour ago, Youmu9 said:

thank you for all your information! I toss all my faded dolls and natu appears at the totem pole.

I have another question...is there a way to reach the Citae Arc d'Astrea in Episode 17?

9 minutes ago, dimaria994 said:

thank you for all your information! I toss all my faded dolls and natu appears at the totem pole.

I have another question...is there a way to reach the Citae Arc d'Astrea in Episode 17?

Not after the restoration of the city. If you want something from there don't worry, I'm sure that if you ask nicely in the online play forum someone will give you what you want.