Ironed up (Steel Mono) Repost.

TsundereQueenZephi

649.gif205.gif376.gif485.gif212.gif448.gif

I've built a steel mono team, mainly for the sake of it. However I find this team rather successful in battles, it's win rate being 70/30. I thought you guys may of liked to seen it and of course give opinion.

649.gif

Gene Simmons the Genesect

@ Choice Scarf

Trait: Download

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)

- Flamethrower

- Thunderbolt

- Ice Beam

- U-turn

A counter to most things and a deadly ally, Gene can take on most pokes. With it's moves giving it a wide verity of types it can dominate it only has one type to be neutral against, Fighting. It's main weaknesses is entry hazards and priority moves as well as a well placed status move, I.E Will-o-wisp.

205.gif

Forrest Gump the Forretress

@ Leftovers

Trait: Sturdy

EVs: 100 HP / 156 Def / 252 SDef

Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)

- Rapid Spin

- Gyro Ball

- Spikes

- Volt Switch

My tank. If able to survive long enough it can clear entry hazards as well as set up spikes (Surviving long enough causing to have +3 Spikes causing a lot of damage if Rocks are also set up.). Though it's attack stats aren't so great it is better to have something that enables a retreat and inflict damage at the same time.

376.gif

Metallica the Metagross

@ Expert Belt

Trait: Clear Body

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd

Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)

- Earthquake

- Brick Break

- Ice Punch

- ThunderPunch

My back up. It's decent defence enables it to withstand most super-effective hits for a turn in two, making it liable to take down the opponent. Though this tactic isn't the strongest it does usually work, with dramatic results. As well as this it's wide range of attacks enables it to hit a wider area of targets and types, making Meta a dangerous poke.

485.gif

Bill Murray the Heatran

@ Air Balloon

Trait: Flash Fire

EVs: 128 Def / 184 SAtk / 152 SDef / 44 Spd

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Fire Blast

- Hidden Power [ice]

- Earth Power

- Stealth Rock

Flash fire and Air balloon is the best set, in my opinion for this pokemon. Though weak to fighting moves it is usually able to withstand a hit to set up rocks/attack it's opponent before being taken out.

212.gif

Scissors the Scizor

@ Leftovers

Trait: Technician

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Swords Dance

- Bullet Punch

- Brick Break

- Quick Attack

An amazing sweeper. As it's base attack is higher than Lucario it inflicts a lot more damage overall. Before hate is given upon using Quick Attack as well as Bullet punch, allow me to explain my actions. Quick attack is able to get a neutral effect on a wider range of pokes. Given a Swords Dance with Technician on a Grass type, for instance, does over all more damage to the poke then BP would

448.gif

Lucas the Lucario

@ Black Belt

Trait: Steadfast

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- ExtremeSpeed

- Close Combat

- Crunch

- Swords Dance

Back up sweeper. It's high speed gives it a hell of a bite if an attack is able to be powered by a Swords dance.

Your opinions, please?