Female Shroomish required for my search ops team.

SHAGGYSmurf

What's up people? I'm looking for a female Shroomish so I can start training my main team for the story.

Nothing special, but if anyone can teach it false swipe, however, that would be sweet.

I only have 4 PKMN for trade at the moment, since I have yet to catch a Ditto to breed the rest of my collection, but if you're interested:

Minum, Skiddo, Litleo, shiny Trubbish,

I have these spare items too:

Blast Powder, Heart scale, Telluric Seed, Ability Capsule.

2 hours ago, SHAGGYSmurf said:

What's up people? I'm looking for a female Shroomish so I can start training my main team for the story.

Nothing special, but if anyone can teach it false swipe, however, that would be sweet.

I only have 4 PKMN for trade at the moment, since I have yet to catch a Ditto to breed the rest of my collection, but if you're interested:

Minum, Skiddo, Litleo, shiny Trubbish,

I have these spare items too:

Blast Powder, Heart scale, Telluric Seed, Ability Capsule.

i have a female one with false swipe if you still want it and i'd like the minum with heart scale

3 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

i have a female one with false swipe if you still want it and i'd like the minum with heart scale

Excellent. Let me now how we can do the trade.

My online username is: ShaggySmurf

Edited by SHAGGYSmurf

7 hours ago, SHAGGYSmurf said:

Excellent. Let me now how we can do the trade.

My online username is: ShaggySmurf

sorry i was sleeping please let me know when you are available to trade i have class from 10am to 11:50am today so ill be busy then but any time afterwards im good so let's coordinate and figure the best time to trade im on california time btw later

10 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

sorry i was sleeping please let me know when you are available to trade i have class from 10am to 11:50am today so ill be busy then but any time afterwards im good so let's coordinate and figure the best time to trade im on california time btw later

I'm usually playing at night or weekends. I'll be online tonight till around 1am or 2am

Just now, Sapphire Mahala said:

most likely the servers have been buggy for awhile but i tried a second time and it worked so did you get yr shroomish the 2nd time?

Yes! Everything is ok on this end. Thanks a bunch, and for the extra item too.