This is my best ever made team.

Hitomaru

So! Hi guys. I want show and tell you about my team. This is best team i have ever made. I would like know your opinions.

Cloyster(M)@Focus Sash

Trait:Skill Link

EV's: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 SpA

Nature:Naive

-Shell Smash

-Ice Shard

-Rock Blast

-Surf

This is my cloyster. Don't say that i need icicle spear!!! I need it but priority helps cloyster against scarfed pokemons and brelooms! and etc.Surf helps against physical walls like snorlax.

Zapdos(genderless)@Leftovers

Trait:Pressure

EV's 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP

Nature:Modest

-Thunderbolt

-Agility

-Heat Wave

-Hidden Power (ice)

So. Modest Agility Zapdos is cool isn't it? It sweeps and wrecks a lot :D

Espeon(F)@Leftovers

Trait:Magic Bounce

EV's 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP

Nature:Timid

-Calm Mind

-Stored Power

-Grass Knot

-Hidden Power (fire)

i used to run psyschock cuz it helps against DAT FATTY FREAKING WALLS LIKE SNORLAX CHANSEY AND BLISSEY!!! :P and wins CM wars but stored power gains 20 power from every stat boost so is well too. Grass knot helps against heavy foes:D

Salamence(M)@Lum Berry

Trait:Moxie

EV's 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP

Nature:Jolly

-Dragon Dance

-Outrage

-Earthquake

-Fire Fang

Moxie Mence is my beast :D lum berry covers outrage confusion or status problem. Outrage and Moxie wrecks enemies :DD

Lucario(M)@Focus Sash

Trait:Steadfast

EV's 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP

Nature Jolly

-Swords Dance

-Extremespeed

-Close Combat

-Crunch

Lucario is counter against sand teams :D steadfast helps against jirachi's iron heads and Crunch against ghost foes.

Xatu(F)@Light Clay

Trait:Magic Bounce

EV's 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpD

Nature:Impish

-Roost

-Thunder Wave

-Reflect

-Light Screen

Xatu is my screener. She helps to set up Salamence or any other in my team paralyzing enemies than set-uping dual screens. Roost is helps too

I was thinking switch Lucario and place Scrafty because he is more beast than lucario. What do you say? should i Place Scrafty Instead of Lucario? And Why? :rolleyes:

So this is my team. Rate it and say if it can be improved. But Be honest! so i am wait for an opinion:D :):D ALSO I NEED NON MISS MOVES CUZ EVASION +6 WRECKS ME SO ADVICE AND SAY IF SOME ON MY TEAM CAN LEARN AND WHY BUT I NEED NON MISS MOVES LIKE AURA SPHERE AERIAL ACE AND ETC !! :o AND RAPID SPIN I NEED IT TOO!

Edited by Hitomaru

I dont see the use of espeon and xatu on one team. xatu is there to put up screens and bounce back hazards, it does the job of espeon for you. If you wanted espeon to be a sepcial sweepr, there are so many better options like Alakazam. Since your team is non weather, you will be running into weather a lot, and with alakazam's ability magic guard, he won't take damage from stealth rock, sand, hail. ?This would be a huge help, and plus if you put a focus sash on him, you would have a 100% chance of getting a hit with him ( unless they use moves like double hit...). Secondly, Salamence with a lum berry in my opinion is kind of useless. Sure it can heal confusion from outrage, but there are just so many better options. for one, focus sash. although Salamence can be hit by SR, you've got magic bounce pokemon so hazards shouldn't be a problem. IF you think focsus sash is too risky, yache berry would also be a good investment. it weakens the effectiveness of ice type attacks. Since mence has a 4x ice weakness, this may let him tank a hit depending on how strong the opponent is.

Alakazam set

Alakazam (M) @ Focus Sash / Life Orb

Trait: Magic Guard

EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd

Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Calm Mind

- Psyshock

- Shadow Ball

- Focus Blast

Plus 6 evasion stops any team so if you want to stop it I reccomend having a rain team with haze piloted and thunder on your zap does that Is the Only viable way to stop It.

Now when you mention your team you said that snorlax was a physical wall and then you saId that psy shock counter It later down in your pOst.

Agree with Conner that having 2 magic bouncer is not a good idea. Either get a better sweeper like alakazam or a better duel screener. Also cloyster really should have icicle spear because it does more damage and will always hit 5 times. If Breloom you can just switch to xatu or Espion nicely absorb the Mach punch.

Hey hey hey, I'm here.

-Steadfast...the ability is meh. If you're up against Air Slash Togekiss, you might be screwed. Also Jirachi resists Extremespeed so you might be in for a flinchfest either way. It sounds good, but Steadfast is mediocre, really. For protection against flinching, you need either:

• Ice Punch. Gives you a super-effective move to use against Togekiss.
  • Inner Focus as you have to retaliate right away against a threat like Togekiss or Jirachi, otherwise your opponent gets a free Wish / Thunder Wave / something. Close Combat is the best you'll do against Jirachi unless you decide to run the rather unreliable Blaze Kick.

-For Cloyster you need Rapid Spin in the place of Rock Blast, and then follow up with removing the ability Skill Link in favor of Shell Armor to block criticals. With coverage as great as Ice Shard/Surf, you can afford to sacrifice an unnecessary move in favor of supporting your team.

-Zapdos needs Lightningrod to cover a weakness shared by Cloyster and Xatu. It could also stand to use Baton Pass to pass speed boosts to different Pokemon, notably Espeon to pump up Stored Power.

-Xatu needs an attack move to have a chance in the event that it finds itself to be the last one standing. My recommendation is Psychic. Or, since you have Espeon, just get rid of Xatu altogether. For dual screens, try Levitate Bronzong with Gyro Ball, dual screens, and Hypnosis.

My team rating is 5/10.