Pokemon Reborn - E 17

Tina

Hi, 

I hope Im in right forum for this. 

I started playing episode 17, I got through the train maze and beat the steel gym. i'm trying to prepare for the water gym now, but I cannot find a good spot to grind! I know there is a rebattle trainer in grand hall around lv 80, and one at circus around lv 60, but I need an area with high lv pokemon if I wanna train a new pokemon with exp share. the desert area and the fairy-forest area seem good, but the healing spots are so far away! I need to pass a bunch of trains or staircases and knights room to get to a healing spot that connected after beating the gym. can you please put a pc and healing spot at the beginning of desert or the fairy forest so i can grind there?  those are the only areas with high lv pokemon and the spots are so far away... 

4 minutes ago, Tina said:

Hi, 

I hope Im in right forum for this. 

I started playing episode 17, I got through the train maze and beat the steel gym. i'm trying to prepare for the water gym now, but I cannot find a good spot to grind! I know there is a rebattle trainer in grand hall around lv 80, and one at circus around lv 60, but I need an area with high lv pokemon if I wanna train a new pokemon with exp share. the desert area and the fairy-forest area seem good, but the healing spots are so far away! I need to pass a bunch of trains or staircases and knights room to get to a healing spot that connected after beating the gym. can you please put a pc and healing spot at the beginning of desert or the fairy forest so i can grind there?  those are the only areas with high lv pokemon and the spots are so far away... 

Don't you have fly at this point ?

You can train in desert and fly back etc.

At this level of game,wild battles won't provide you too much exp anyway,if your pokemon aren't underleveled ~

Maybe you can try route 2 it has 50-60 level pokemons there or Ametrine Mountain route,since healing spots are close by~

But your best bet still remains Grand Hall if you ask me ~

On 1/15/2018 at 1:12 AM, Thundermaze said:

Don't you have fly at this point ?

You can train in desert and fly back etc.

At this level of game,wild battles won't provide you too much exp anyway,if your pokemon aren't underleveled ~

Maybe you can try route 2 it has 50-60 level pokemons there or Ametrine Mountain route,since healing spots are close by~

But your best bet still remains Grand Hall if you ask me ~

You might be right...