Where to go in EP 9

iskelion

6 minutes ago, iskelion said:

I just downloaded the last episode having 10 medals. I havent played in like a year and am kinda of lost (dont remember many things), so where am i supposed to go now ?

I think you now take the train to Grand Dream City.  You probably have to talk to an NPC once you enter the repaired train.

Also, nice Koakuma avatar.  I'm surprised you didn't use a GIF version, though that might be a bit large for the site.

25 minutes ago, seki108 said:

I think you now take the train to Grand Dream City.  You probably have to talk to an NPC once you enter the repaired train.

Also, nice Koakuma avatar.  I'm surprised you didn't use a GIF version, though that might be a bit large for the site.

Thanks for the reply :)

I think i tried to upload the .gif version but the size thingy.

By the way, where was the train :P ?

Since you are continuing a save for E9 rather than starting one like I did, it might be slightly different for you. 

If you are in the main part of the map:  Go to the SW corner of West Geran.  That's where the train station is.  It will probably take you out to the isolated wilderness area where the train crashed (in E8??).  From there you can probably find an NPC on the train that will start the trip to Grand Dream City.

If you are in the wilderness area (if forgot what routes it was, but it included a forest, beach, and abandoned town), try to find the train tracks.  I think the train is somewhat in the SW corner of the map---with the ghost town being the only thing further SW.

13 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Since you are continuing a save for E9 rather than starting one like I did, it might be slightly different for you. 

If you are in the main part of the map:  Go to the SW corner of West Geran.  That's where the train station is.  It will probably take you out to the isolated wilderness area where the train crashed (in E8??).  From there you can probably find an NPC on the train that will start the trip to Grand Dream City.

If you are in the wilderness area (if forgot what routes it was, but it included a forest, beach, and abandoned town), try to find the train tracks.  I think the train is somewhat in the SW corner of the map---with the ghost town being the only thing further SW.

Thanks, i got in the trains and a "cinematic" started.

I don't remember any name or character xD.

18 minutes ago, iskelion said:

Thanks, i got in the trains and a "cinematic" started.

No prob

18 minutes ago, iskelion said:

I don't remember any name or character xD.

Will probably be me next episode, especially since I didn't even remember to of the new characters from V9 two days after I finished this episodes story.....