Where in the world if Corin-Rouge? Part 2

Winnow

As of now, episode 17 is out and after finishing battling Amaria, I carried on the search for Corin sidequest. I went back to the fairy gym and found him inside the top left corner of where the gym leader stands ( inside the X shape flower patch), he says he's also a fake and proceeds to challenge you. After that, he tells you that Corin was one of the three fakers that you previously battle and must go find him at one of the three previous areas. He is standing at Sunset circle ( the small park next to the train track that leads to the desert. Talk to him twice and then he takes the train into the desert. I haven't gotten further than this but damn that Pokemon gotta be good. ( even if it is a Magikarp)

Afterwards, go talk to the policeman and he will give you safety goggles which will allow you to go further up the desert.

Lol. Jk they dont.

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Mr.Fahzy said:

Wait where is Corin-Rogue exactly? The pokemon he stole was going to be part of my team and I can't find him. He can't be in the fierce sandstorm, can he?

1) Have you done all the other parts of the quest up until now? From what I recall, you need to have found him in the city and seen him escape on the train, and then talked to the police in Jasper Ward about finding him in the desert, before you can finish the quest.

2) Have you looked in Train Town at night? He should be standing outside somewhere along the right-hand side of the area.