Favorite supporting character of eash series?

Wolfox

Every Yugioh anime follows a bit of a pattern. The main protagonist, best friend character, the female protagonist (still waiting for a Yugioh where the main protag is a girl) and main antagonist. but what about the supporting cast? some of those characters are at least twice as interesting as the main cast. So now I ask: who are your favorite supporting characters of each Yugioh series?

Ground rules:

forms don't count. Bakura and the Yu-boys are great characters IMO, but they are technically forms of main antagonists so it wouldn't be fair to count them.

Secondary rivals (like Hell Kaiser, Johan, and Shark) don't count. as much as I want to say Ryo Marafuji is not enough to be a rival character, he is too much of a rival for this listing.

With that being said, here's my list:

DM - Duke Devlin (using the English name cuz I don't know the Japanese one). A part of why I like him is Abridged Duke, bringing Sexy and 4G back. But other than that he's a good character. he has his own game, is quite a duelist and, most importantly, he looks amazing.

GX - Jim 'Crocodile' Cook (again, not sure about his Japanese name). a minor character from GX season 3, and probably my favorite of the bunch. cool hat, cool backstory, a flipping crocodile as a pet. but sadly a little misused.

5d's - Carly. I don't need to explain this I hope, but I will. Carly started off as a clumsy reporter who wanted to interview Jack Atlas. This quickly went south as she bit more than she could chew, resulting in her death by Divine (could also have gotten this spot). but by doing this she saved Jack from himself. As he said "I was saved from myself. by one woman's love.". Extremely said that she got shafted after the Dark Signer Arc (even more than Aki. The man she was in love with admitted he loved her. but later nothing outside of friendship.)

ZeXaL - Cat-chan. One word, relatable. Cathy is a nerdy and shy girl who has a crush on Yuma. Eventually, she manages to get him to notice her and befriend him. Why is this relatable? because I'm easily a shy and nerdy guy who rarely even has the guts to talk to someone I have a crush on. also, she is at least 10 times better than Kotori. Cathy can at least duel her way out of a paper bag (Yes, she lost all duels she was in, but at least she actually dueled more than 3 times).

Arc-V - Kurosaki Shun. Great character, I can't say that could disproof that. want to find his sister who was taken by Fusion duelists while said fusion duelists were taking down his dimension, this results in him hating Fusion and everyone using it. Later he learns to like some people who use Fusion, but it takes him a while. Guess he made up for ZeXaL only getting one legacy character

And that's my list. please