Can someone trade me an adamant mimikyu?

MiguelTerron

@MiguelTerron

Sure, I might be able to breed you one even If no guarantee on perfect IVs.

Reply me here when I'll let you know. I can state that I'll do that asap and you might visit at improper times when I'm not there. All in all, Idk when I'll see you next time so beware. :/

I may mention here whenever I'll be available anyways. ;) 

On 1/5/2018 at 5:48 AM, MiguelTerron said:

my id is miguelt

Already bred it a few days aback but hadn't got the spare time to distribute it you so you might be thinking that the assurance I made was exactly fake. Well, no actually I ain't getting much spare time to distribute it to you due to irl affairs....

Nevermind, but as you can see I'm too late now. Had I been here b4 24 minutes, It would have been much easier for you to receive and I'm aware how that feels when one not receives something for some kind of purpose within a specific quota of time limit. Anyway, See you soon and you can quote/ping/PM me here so that I'll know when you'll be arriving here such that both of us could meet each other together to make the trade in a fair way. Moreover, It's been too late now so feel free to say If you have had already received that before I made my reply here ;) 

My english is so bad...ikr but what to do when I'm not a native eng speaker....