Come one come all.

Geo

Oh for those of you that hope I'll stay forever, yea no. Sorry to say I kinda moved on to staying on the road then staying in one place meaning I will only visit Reborn from time to time (if I remember) , I'm happy to at least visit, I'm also extremely happy with receiving my forum account back and access to it and the server without doing other methods, I know this isn't much of a "wb" thread therefore I'll cut it short and sweet and too the point. Some of you love me still, thats nice. Don't know why you can't hate me like most of the people who met me but I guess another man's troll is another man's friend or something, Idk~ I'M DUMB!!!!11 So yes thnx for welcoming me back. Now please be ready for this thread to be lock soon, I'm running low on funds with all the funny people around here and I don't want to be considered lying when I run out of money to give~

PS: I didn't quit PO nor active enough on PS, I just like wondering other places playing other games.