Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Ice Stone

foovy10

Question

3 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, foovy10 said:

Ok so I have two questions. First of all, can I find a ice stone in the agate-calcenon area, and if I can't find it can I mine for it in rocks?

Spoiler

I don't know know about mining rocks for it but I do know you can reach an Ice Stone from Route 1, the area you evolve Eevee into Glaceon in has an Ice Stone you just continue past the icy boulder, down the stairs and you should see it sitting visible near the upper wall. Simply put if you are locked in the Agate Circus area at the moment due to lacking means to exit without passing through Agate City then unless the Ice Stone is in mining rocks only way to get one is proceed with story until you can exit by other means to return to Route 1 or Department Store 9th Floor or ask someone to trade you one.

(And I can provide one if trading one becomes your desired method just PM me if so.

6 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know know about mining rocks for it but I do know you can reach an Ice Stone from Route 1, the area you evolve Eevee into Glaceon in has an Ice Stone you just continue past the icy boulder, down the stairs and you should see it sitting visible near the upper wall. Simply put if you are locked in the Agate Circus area at the moment due to lacking means to exit without passing through Agate City then unless the Ice Stone is in mining rocks only way to get one is proceed with story until you can exit by other means to return to Route 1 or Department Store 9th Floor or ask someone to trade you one.

(And I can provide one if trading one becomes your desired method just PM me if so.

Thanks but I won't need a trade. Was just wondering if I can get it to evolve my ninetails for the ciel fight since that would make the fight easier.