The Story of an Unlikely Hero: Pokemon Black 2 Edition

Tringus

Well, It's been out for 2 weeks in America, and I finally got it. Here it is: Pokemon Black 2. Normally, I just don't make a story about the games I play, but this game is worthy to make a story about. I've been waiting for this game so long, and I finally have it. I wanted to make a play through/ abridged series, but then I thought it would be too much. Some say this game is a rehash, but to me it's not. In this story, I will give my perspective, instead of being a silent protagonist. I think that's what some games are about. For example, Legend of Zelda and Pokemon. Link and the main character in Pokemon are always Silent Protagonists. Time to give my perspective on the story.

Anyways, Let's get this show on the road!

Chapter I: Prologue

250px-Aspertia_City_Animated_Trailer.png

It all started 2 years after Black and White. Professor Juniper talks to me on the phone, tells me stuff about Pokemon, and asks if I'm a boy or a girl. I'm none of those things. I am a MAN. She then asks for my name. I told my name, but I told her to call me what I prefer my name to be: Trevo. She then told me stuff about my neighbor. She asked what his name was. I have known him ever since I was born. His name, is Travix. She then sends me off on my journey, and my life as a trainer begins...

Aspertia City

It was in the middle of the afternoon. My Mother, who is talking to Professor Juniper, who decides to give me a Pokedex. Mom is told to send me to find a girl in a Green Beret, or something, I don't know. She then hangs up, and goes to the house.

Mom: Trevo! I'm Home!

Trevo: ONE MINUTE, MOM! I GOT TO WIN THIS BATTLE!

I then turn off my computer, and head over to Mom.

Mom: Do you know Professor Juniper? She's a famous Pokemon Researcher.

Trevo:Really? I did not KNOW That.

Mom: Actually, she's an old friend of mine, and she called me today for the first time in ages!

Trevo: Now that is something I REALLY did not know. She hasn't talked to you in ages? Probably since Dad left you.

Mom: This is out of the blue, but, Trevo! Do you want to have a pokemon?

Trevo: Uhh, Yeah. I've been wanting one for a long time. I'm 15, and you never let me go on a journey.

Mom: OK! Step one completed! Well then, do you know what a pokemon is?

Trevo: Yes, I do. It's what you use to scan Pokemon to know what they are, check where they are located, and a bunch of other stuff I know and don't care for.

Mom: I knew you would! Isn't it amazing how it automatically records Pokemon you encounter?

Trevo: Indeed it is amazing. Duh.

Mom: Yet ANOTHER Question!

Trevo: I thought you would stop asking questions...

Mom: You want a Pokedex, right?

Trevo: Yes, Yes I do want a Pokedex. Now Stop asking a bunch of Questions!

Mom: OK! Step two completed!

Trevo: That whole thing was step two? sigh...

Mom: Trevo! Your course of action has been set! A girl named Bianca has come here to meet you!

Trevo: Great, the more the merrier...

Mom: She's Professor Juniper's Assistant. I was told simply to look for a big, green hat!

Trevo: She's the Professor's Assistant? I wonder how much she gets paid.

Mom: That's Right! You're going to go look for Bianca.

Trevo: I have to? That is not fair...

Mom: And then you'll get a Pokedex and a Pokemon to be your partner!

Trevo: At least SOMETHING good comes along on this pity trip.

Mom: Oh! Your Xtransceiver's in your Bag, right?

Trevo: Always has been, always will be in there.

Mom: Do you know how to open your bag:

Trevo: Yes I do. I'm not two years old, Mom.

Mom: The girl's name is Bianca. I was told you should look for a big, green hat! She might be lost, because this is her first time here. Go look for her!

Trevo: All right... I'll go look for her. You better pay me for getting out of the house for this.

I leave the house, then talk to random people, making remarks about them. Apparently, Travix is too cocky about things. I hear someone calling my name.

Travix: Trevo!

He then walks towards me.

Trevo: Great... Now what?

Travix: Hey! You get a Pokemon yet? There aren't any Pokemon Trainers around here, and I'm getting really bored!

Trevo: No, that's what I'm about to do! Quit your complaining. I'm getting one. I have to find a person named Bianca. She has the Pokemon.

Travix: What's that? ... A person named Bianca is giving you a Pokemon? Really?!

Trevo: Duh... I just said that.

Travix's Sister: Trevo... If you get a Pokemon, take really, really good care of it, OK?

Trevo: Yeah, yeah. Whatever...

Travix: Yeah... OK! Let's go get your Pokemon! There's something I have to do! And to do that, I need someone I can trust beside my partner Pokemon. A person I can trust!

Trevo: And that is me?

Travix: That's right! I'm talking about you! You seem like you've got good instincts!

He then tells his little sister to go home, which then she does. She says good-bye to me.

Travix: All riiight! Let's go find that person named Bianca! Let's go!

I go to everyone's houses, trying to find Bianca. Apparently, Travix's Dad is a Karate Master. and OH. THEY Have a 2nd floor, but not me? I wonder if Mom sleeps on the couch... Travix's room looks amazing, tbh. Black and Purple fits. Team Dim Sun, much? Apparently, the Pokemon Center, and the Trainer School are closed for now. Also, someone said that my mom was good at getting Pokemon to sleep. I wonder how she does it? anyways, let's just go find Bianca. I bet she's on the outlook, watching the view.

Yup. Turns out she is at the outlook.

Bianca: Isn't the view Beautiful?

Trevo: Umm.. yea...

Bianca: Oh! I'm the assistant of the Pokemon Professor--Professor Juniper.

Trevo: I know. you're also the girl with the green hat.

Bianca: By the way, I'm looking for someone. Do you know a person named Trevo?

Trevo: Jaa, That is me, Trevo.

Bianca: Oh wait! You're Trevo! Wooow! You're ex-act-ly like what I heard!

Trevo: Indeed.

Bianca: Nice to meet you! I have a really important request to ask you!

Trevo: Yes?

Bianca: Will you help us complete a Pokedex?

Trevo: Of course.

Bianca: Oh, wow, thanks! Your support will help Professor Juniper's research move forward!

Trevo: I thought she knew everything.

Bianca: Anyway, filling up a Pokedex is totally fun!

Trevo: Indeed, it is.

Bianca: OK, then! Ta-daaa!

Trevo: WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?

Bianca: In here is the Pokemon that will be your partner!

Time to choose. I choose... OSHAWOTT! I started out with it in Pokemon Black, and I will start out with it again in Black 2! She asks me what I want to name it, and so, I choose Sammy. I chose Buddy back in Pokemon Black. She says it's a great name. She practically says anything is a great name for a Pokemon.

Bianca: Now you've got your Pokemon, so I'll give you this, too--a Pokedex!

Trevo: Awesome!

*Trevo received the Pokedex!*

Bianca: You want to know what it does? The Pokedex is a high-tech device that automatically records the Pokemon you encounter!

Trevo: I know...

Bianca: So Professor Juniper wants you to carry this Pokedex, visit a lot of places, and meet all the Pokemon in the Unova region!

So, I started out with Oshawott. I'm probably going to battle Travix. Should I keep doing this format for the story, or what do you guys think I should do?

This is a preview of the story. Feel free to give some help out on what I should do.

Pokemon:

501.gif

Oshawott

Name: Sammy

Level: 5

Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip

Edited by Trevo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some More. But this time, Enough of the story crap. Time to bring it DOWN the roof.

After I get my Oshawott, I try to go down back home. But Travix, doesn't let me. Instead, he challenges me to a battle. Fine by me, I can kick his butt any day. He also says he doesn't have a Pokedex. Funny. I wonder how he got his first Pokemon, then. Bianca just happens to have ANOTHER Pokedex on her. Better not be her own, or else she's screwed.

Oh. He raised his Pokemon from an EGG. Why didn't I know that? Anyways, Let's roll!

NateChallenge.pngVS VSHugh.png

He sends out Snivy, and I send out Sammy, who then goes for a tail whip. Defenses down first, then strike. After 2 Tail whips, Sammy is ready for action. he does a few tackles, and then smashes Snivy down to the ground. I thought I'd lose. I had 1 HP left. 1 HP LEFT!!! Sammy then got some exp, and grew to Level 6. Whoopee. Bianca tells me to get stronger. and boy, I will get stronger indeed. With Genesect, that is... heheheheh...

She takes me to the Pokemon Center to heal, and shows me around the whole place. Bianca gives me 10 Pokeballs instead of 5. Time to hunt some Pokemon! But wait... she wants me to learn how to catch Pokemon... Bullcrap. I can get a Genesect right away. But I go out anyways, and Mom is outside with Travix's little sister. She gives me running shoes, so I won't have to walk anymore. Thanks, Mom! Thanks for nothing! Travix's little sister gives me the town map. Town Map? More like the Region Map! has the whole thing right on there! She wants me to give Travix one. Time to go find him. Question: Should I get Genesect now, or should I get Genesect later, when I get back to Aspertia City?

Current Pokemon Stats:

501.gif

Oshawott

Level: 6

Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip

Edited by Trevo

Well, I decided to get Genesect NOW, to get it over with. Pretty soon, I might as well trade Keldeo to B2. but that's probably after I beat the game. I look at it's Dex Description, wondering, "Who the heck is Team Plasma?" I also notice a LONG Gap between Oshawott and Genesect, lol. I already know who they are, don't worry. Anyways, Onward to Route 19!

Chapter II: The Start Of A New Adventure, And The Case Of The Missing Herdier!

Floccesy_Ranch_Winter_B2W2.png

The person in the tunnel stops me, and gives me a potion. I then go to Route 19, and look for Bianca. She then, teaches me how to catch a Pokemon. She weakens a Purrloin, then catches it. SHE DOES NOT HAVE A LILLIPUP! SHE HAS A STOUTLAND! Seriously, I don't like how Cheren and Bianca dumb down. It's just not right. She leaves, and I proceed to beat up a lot of wild Pokemon with Sammy, as well as catch a few. At least Sammy learned Water Gun. Time to talk to everyone here. Some kid teaches me how to jump off ledges. why not jump off a cliff? Much safer for kids. Alder then shows up when I go right, and he falls off a cliff, not just some crappy ledge. THANK YOU, ALDER! He then looks at me in all sorts of places. Creeper... He shows me a person to battle. great...and guess what? It's RAINING in Floccesy town. Great...

I must say, Floccesy Town is a weird little town. Has church shaped houses, the music has a bunch of bells, I'm guessing it's a religious town. I mean, it even has a Bell Tower! Too bad it's small. It seems that Alder became a Teacher in Floccesy town. Plus, we get to see what his home is like. Oh wait, we can't. He tells us to go to Route 20. Oh well...

Anyways, I got to route 20. I get into a trainer battle with a noob, who sends out Patrat. I use Sammy to beat that little crap down with Tail whip a couple times, then use Tackle. Works every time. :D I was training a bit earlier, so I forgot to tell you guys that Sammy grew to level 7, but now he grew to level 8. Seems cool. I'm going to train him, and not Genesect, cause I know Genesect will kick some butt later. He's just my backup in case things go wrong.

After that battle, I go across the bridge, and see a cliff. In the distance, a kid is running. Wow. time to go head further into finding Travix.

Stupid Battles. Left and right, I get battled. At least it's good training. Especially since they send out level 4 Pokemon. I know I can just skip a few, but where's the fun in that? After battling a few noobs, Sammy grows to level 9. Hooray. Seems like there's hidden items too, as always. I found a hidden Pokeball.

Well, I got to the Floccesy Ranch. The music made me laugh when I first heard it. Time to find some cool Pokemon here, as well as finding Travix.

Oh CRAP. I found him. He's going to try battling me. No matter! I can kick his sorry butt, thanks to Sammy! His loss will level up Sammy greatly! Come at me, Bro!

NateChallenge.pngVS VSHugh.png

Well, looks like his Snivy is level 8, too. Time to send him back home with his consolation prize. I gave him a few Tail whips and Tackles, and he got his butt whooped. Here's your Consolation Prize, your map, and the boot! Sammy grew to Level 9, and MAN is he close to Level 10. That was some battle.

We meet the owners of the ranch, and the wife gives me a potion. Thanks! Anyways, They are looking for a Herdier. Time to go on a hunt! I'm worried it could be in the hands of criminals. What could they want with a Herdier? Well, I'm going to battle wild Pokemon either way. I encounter Trainers, too. But they are easy.

Aww, yeah. I beat a Wild Psyduck, and Sammy grew to level 10! I keep getting crits on the 2nd pokemon of each trainer. Weird. I battled a few trainers and pokemon, and caught a Lillipup and leveled up Sammy to 11! A while later, I leveled Sammy to 12! He keeps leveling up. I'm looking for a Riolu, but I'm still doing the hunt. Who knew that the place was so big? Anyways, I'm going to find Riolu first before doing anything.

Guess what I found? A RIOLU!!! I weakened it, then I caught it one shot. I named it Lucas. Anyways, Time to find that Herdier!

Remember when I said that Herdier might be in trouble by a criminal? Well, It's true. Team Plasma is back, apparently. I said no, because I wanted the information the goon had. Anyways, He bribes me with a TM not to tell anyone. He leaves the Herdier behind, and runs away. Travix and the Ranch owner show up, and Travix is worried sick, and tells the owner to take better care of his Pokemon. Seems like he's afraid of losing Pokemon. What is his problem?

I caught a few more Wild Pokemon, such as, Patrat, Psyduck, and Pidove. The 3 P's. Now I'm looking for more Wild Pokemon, so I can fill out my Pokedex. Hope you're happy, Professor Juniper!

Well, I found a few. I got back to Floccesy Town, and Alder was waiting for me. He takes me into his house where these 2 kids are apparently living with him, and He makes me battle them. I figured it was time to train Lucas, so I get him out, and swich him out for Sammy, leaving him to do the work, while Lucas levels up. I beat both kids. When I got outside, this strange guy was in front of me. He gives me a Medal Box for some reason. Probably to get medals? Anyways, his name is Mr. Medal. No suprise there, that's for sure! He then explains the Medal Rally, and gives me the First Step Medal. He also gives me 6 Hint Medals. He leaves to a Pokemon Center, while Alder just steps outside. He tells you to go to Aspertia City, because the Gym is now open.

I go to Route 19, and Alder jumps off the same cliff. He gives me Oran Berries. Btw, shouldn't it be night by now? Shoot. I should have Trained my Pokemon. Time to go do that.

I train Lucas a bit, then go to Aspertia City. I then go to the gym, and guess who the gym leader is? Cheren. I thought he wanted to be champion. and Isn't he a little YOUNG to be a gym leader?

Cheren: Yes, Yes I am.

There you have it folks, Cheren is Phineas in disguise. Lucas is level 10, but I hope it works. My deadly Counter-Quick Attack strategy worked on one of the trainers, let's hope I survive the rest. None of my Pokemon have fainted yet, so that's good.

NateChallenge.pngVS VSCheren_2.png

Well, I'm battling Cheren right now, Genesect won't obey, and Patrat is boosting his stats, trapping me.I probably lose this battle... or not... He used Techno Blast to kill it in one hit. That is one crazy Pokemon.

Time to use Lucas to finish him off. Lucas was trapped in the work up bit, and I refused to let him faint. I sent out Genesect, who still refuses to obey. I guess this is why Team Plasma didn't finish their project, eh? Anyways, I beat Cheren. I admit, I probably was cheap for using Genesect, but it didn't obey, so what's the point? Anyways...

*Trevo received the Basic Badge!*

Finally, Genesect can obey me! Anyways, He also gives me Work Up, and sends me off to beat the 7 remaining gym leaders. the 2nd one, I'll do tomorrow. I need sleep. Plus, this is extremely long.

Current Pokemon Stats:

501.gif

Oshawott

Level: 13

Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Water Gun, Focus Energy

649.gif

Genesect

Name: Genesect

Level: 15

Moves: Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, SolarBeam, Signal Beam

447.gif

Riolu

Name: Lucas

Level: 12

Moves: Foresight, Quick Attack, Feint, Counter

504.gif

Patrat

Name: Patrat

Moves: Tackle, Leer, Bite

054.gif

Psyduck

Name: Psyduck

Moves: Water Sport, Scratch, Tail Whip

506.gif

Lillipup

Name: Lillipup

Moves: Leer, Tackle, Odor Sleuth

Edited by Trevo

Thanks, Roo. I never really did anything like this before. Yours made me laugh. but yeah. It was going to be like how it was the first page, but I decided, to cut to the chase. so far, none of my pokemon have fainted.

Chapter III: The Rock and Rolling Virbank City!

800px-Virbank_City_anime.png

I go outside of the Trainer School/Gym, and first thing, Bianca notices me. She asks if I got my badge, which I won easily, thanks to a lazy Genesect. She gives me TM27, which is Return. Funny thing, I got TM21 Frustration from a Team Plasma Grunt, and now I get Return from Bianca. First two TMs that you get in the game too! Cheren and Bianca see each other again (after 2 long years? KEEP IN TOUCH, PEOPLE!).

... NOW THEY DECIDE TO REGISTER EACH OTHER IN THE XTRANSCEIVER?!?!? What happened 2 years ago? They threw their Xtranceivers in a lake, or were they mad at each other? COME ON, PEOPLE!

... Wait... They registered ME in the Xtransceiver. Bianca also got Professor Juniper's number in there, too. sigh... Now it's ringing, and Juniper's calling us all. It's funny how they are all shocked to see Foreign Pokemon in this game. Especially since it's the old Pokemon from Gens 1-4. It's also funny how Cheren couldn't use his old team from Black and White 1. I mean, Blue uses his team from when he was CHAMPION. Well, except the starter Pokemon, that is. Bianca tells me about Professor Juniper's evaluations of my Pokedex Completion. But I want to get to the good stuff. DANG, Travix got here in a jiffy. He wants to battle Cheren, so they go do that. Meanwhile, I'm still talking to Bianca. Travix is cocky as usual... Bianca then gives me the C-Gear, which now appears at the bottom of the screen, as always. It looks Circular now, but it still looks good. I cannot wait to get the Keldeo C-Gear. Bianca then sends me off to Virbank City. Let's Get Going, Team!

I'm probably going to level up my Pokemon hard core, because I feel like I was just too cheap at the Aspertia Gym. I healed my Pokemon at My House. Seems that Mom was a Nurse Joy, too. O_O

I go to the Pokemon Center, and I get a few medals, heal my Pokemon, and get 10 Pokeballs. I then try to leave Floccesy Town, but Bianca stops me. She forgot to upgrade the POKEDEX. Bullcrap. she decides to add the Habitat List, which checks what Pokemon are in the area. I bet it's like how it was back in the older games... Nope. Even better, but I can find that stuff on the INTERNET. That's what the Internet is for. She also talks to me about rustling grass. I'm sure we ALL know what happens when you go in it, so I'm not going to explain.

Well, I'm in the wild now, catching a few Pokemon. I'm catching all the ones that are in that habitat. I'm also grinding for Sammy, and Lucas. I may as well grind Genesect, too, but he's fine.

Battling a guy who has a Riolu. Time to show him what I'm made of with Lucas. Apparently, this guy is smart. I keep trying to use Counter, but it's not working. However, Lucas won, and leveled up to 13. I hope it learns a fighting type move, soon. I'm suprised little kids have Pokemon, because I'm battling a little kid right now.

After I beat the kid, I go on ahead, but Cheren and Travix stop me. Cheren teaches us about dark grass. Again, we already know this, people! Basically, it's when two Pokemon pop out sometimes. Pokemon that hide in the dark grass are stronger than Pokemon in normal grass. Hie gives us Pecha Berries, and leaves. Travix talks a bit about how Cheren fought Team Plasma grunts a long time ago. He promises to get stronger than Team Plasma. It seems he has a grudge against Team Plasma. I got into a wild double battle, and caught a Venipede. Sammy is almost dead, so I got to heal him. Unfortunately, I got into another trainer battle by mistake. Luckily, I beat the girl's Lillipup with Techno Blast. I battled another trainer, and Sammy's level grew to 14.

I got into my first Trainer Double battle, and these 2 girls send out Sunkern. Seems Sunkern is popular around here. Roo would be so happy by this. Wouldn't you, Roo? Well, Lucas fell asleep. Apparently, the two twins were boring. Much like Ernie and Bert. mmhmm. Even those 2 were lame. Enough talk. Time to go to Virbank City!

I get to Virbank City, first thing I notice, is that my Xtranxceiver is ringing. It's my Mom, who tells me to go to the Virbank Complex, a good training area. So, I head there, but as I do, I see a girl named Roxie, and some Sailor guy. Turns out, that the Sailor guy is her Father, who goes to live up his dream at the Pokestar Studios. His dream is to be a ship captain and a movie star. Some dream HE has. Turns out he isn't a Sailor, but a Captain. Seems that Roxie is leader of a band, but she is also the Gym Leader of Virbank City. She is just about as young as Cheren is! Maybe a bit older. What is this world COMING TO?!?

Anyways, I heal my Pokemon, and try to go to Pokestar Studios. Currently, they are auditioning, and I can't go in there right now. So, I head to the Virbank Complex. Some guy asks me to get the workers working instead of slacking. Time to yell at them. "GET BACK TO WORK, OR YOU'RE FIRED!" I bet you can guess where that's from.

Anyways, I caught a Magnemite, and leveled up my Pokemon a bit. Magnemite is the newest addition to our Team! I named him Wattson, cause get it? Watts? Oh well.

I found a Magby, but one of my pokemon FINALLY Fainted. QQ Poor Lucas. I'm still going to catch it, no matter what it takes.

Well, I caught it, and I named it Magmordo. Magmordos is a new member to the team too. I battled 2 workers, and leveled up Sammy. Sammy is now Level 17, which means... EVOLUTION TIME!

*Sammy evolved into... Dewott!*

Anyways, with that out of the way, it's time to level up the other Pokemon, too. I'm going to start with Lucas and Wattson. I love Wattson's Supersonic move. I can just use that to confuse them, then use Thundershock on them at ease.

I encountered this scientist, who runs away, because his knowledge overflowed or something. Nerd... Anyways, I got the rest of the workers up and running, so I'm going to battle the last trainer there, then find that scientist. He must have some valuble information, since he's a nerd and all. I battled a kid, and leveled up Wattson, who learns SonicBoom. Let's go find that Scientist!

I found him, but he gives me an Ether, and walks away. I go back to the boss of the workers, who thanks me by giving me Rock Smash. Finally, a new move for Lucas... Maybe... Anyways, Let's just head to the gym.

I head to the gym, to find Roxie and her friends jamming out. Music seems annoying, but after a while, you get used to it. I battle the Drummist first, and use Wattson. I beat the drummer, and level up Wattson to Level 12. Supersonic, thundershock, and sonic boom. Works everytime. Supersonicboomshock. Try saying that 10 times fast.

I battle the Guitarist, who seems to put up more of a fight. Wattson grows to level 13, and is feeling good. I love the names they have for these trainers these days. I beat the Guitarist, and now battle Roxie, who's pretty mad right now, since I ruined her rehearsal.

NateChallenge.pngVS VSRoxie.png

So, as always, I serve a dish of SuperSonicBoomShock. I beat her Koffing pretty easy. Then, I gotta worry about Whirlipede, but do not worry, I beat it easily, allowing Wattson to grow to Level 15. I teach him thunderwave over Tackle.

Roxie's pretty mad, but either way, I still get a badge.

*Trevo received the Toxic Badge!*

I also receive TM09, which is Venoshock!

Crap... I thought I was done. Some guy encounters me, and invites me to come to the Pokestar Studios. Roxie is mad, because her father left to go do that, when he has WORK. Lazy bum. I'll worry about that tomorrow.

Well, this chapter was long, but if I keep this up, I can try to beat this game within a week! Now, Pokemon up to level 30 will obey me. Even though none of mine are level 20 yet. Time to train.

Stay Tuned!

Current Pokemon Stats:

502.gif

Dewott

Level: 17

Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Razor Shell, Focus Energy

447.gif

Riolu

Level: 14

081.gif

Magnemite

Name: Wattson

Moves: Thunder Wave, Supersonic, ThunderShock, SonicBoom

240.gif

Magby

Name: Magmordo

Level: 12

Moves: Leer, Ember, SmokeScreen, Faint Attack

504.gif

Patrat

649.gif

Genesect

Edited by Trevo

Chapter IV: The Wonderful Pokestar Studios, The Revival of Team Plasma, and Castelia City, the City of Art!

Pok%C3%A9star_Studios_anime.png

I left off getting the Toxic Badge. I follow the clown to Pokestar Studios, and I overhear two guys talking about me. Probably cause I beat Roxie. Funny thing, the owner of Pokestar Studios is named Mr. Stu Deeoh. Get it? anyways, the clown shows me around Pokestar Studios. Basically, you make Pokemon Movies. He shows me the theater, where the movies are shown. I meet Roxie's dad, who says his movie is released. Time to watch his movie. You get to make AND watch movies. How cool is that? anyways, he LOST. He failed to beat Brycenman. For Shame, Pop Roxie, For Shame... He goes to be the captain again. The clown takes me to Mr. Stu Deeoh, and he wants me to make movies. He also introduces me to Brycen, who looks like he saw a ghost, or something else happened to him, I don't know. Anyways, I'm forced to make a movie. I KO Brycen's Dark Pokemon no sweat. The movie ended up PERFECT. Time to go to Castelia City!

I go over to the Pier, but I see Roxie and Travix. But wait, what's this? I find Team Plasma grunts. they are saying that 2 years ago, they were betrayed by a man who was their king. Now, they have another plan in action... Travix rants about Team Plasma stealing Pokemon. They challenge us to battle them. Time to serve a fresh plate of butt kicking. I go and battle the middle grunt, who has a weak Patrat. I send out Wattson, who serves his deadly combo: Supersonicboomwave. He cries Plasmaaa, which is what they did back in Black 1. Roxie gives us Cut, in thanks for saving her Pokemon. Team Plasma retreats to Route 20, so I chase them down. I battle one of them, and win. They flee again, to Castelia City, I presume. So, I go to the docks, and I see Roxie and her dad talking about his movie, which he failed in. Me and Travix head to Castelia City.

800px-Castelia_City.png

Travix registers his number to my Xtranceiver. We find an ancient ship, which we all know what it is. Castelia City is really bigger than it was before. Unfortunately, I have to go on a clown hunt now. Lucky me, the clown gives me a bicicycle. I feel a song coming on...

BI-CYCLE, BI-CYCLE... uh... I forget the rest.

*Trevo got the Bicycle.*

Time to hunt for clowns. I go find one of them, but a Janitor gives me an EXP. Share. Finally something useful. I got distracted, and followed the Janitor. LIES. He said that they DON'T do Pokemon Battles. LIES.

Anyways, I battle everyone in that building, get some Level ups for my Pokemon, and yeah, I get some Items, too. the CEO of the building is a KID? This is too funny to be true. I beat the kid, and left the building. I find another clown in another building, and make Die my greeting, just for laughs. I keep doing a bunch of surveys in he survey center. After that, I go to Liberty Island... Which is boring. I got go back to Castelia City, and find the rest of the clowns. I got to the Pokemon to heal my Pokemon, and get a lot of medals.

WHERE IS THAT DANG MEDAL OFFICE?!? Wait... FOUND IT. It's that suspicious building from Black and White 1. The one across the gym. I find the last clown, and get the Rare Candy. I go up to the gym, Burgh isn't there. Iris shows up, and looks for Team Plasma. She takes me to the Sewer Entrance, and Travix is there, too. He goes in, so I have to chase him.

So, I catch a few new Pokemon in the Sewers, and train a few Pokemon. I find Team Plasma grunts standing around near an entrance to a cave like door. I battle them, and win. Then, they flee, and I find the Gym Leader, Burgh. Then, Travix and Burgh talk about Team Plasma, and what happened 2 Years ago. Travix gives me HM04, Strength. How nice of him! Travix leaves, but another guy shows up. In fact, he's a scientist. Hopefully he's a good guy, but we'll just have to wait and see. The scientist leaves, and then Burgh leaves. So, now I'm stuck down here, training my Pokemon hard core. they're all between 15-18, which sucks.

I train Magmordo and Wattson a bit, then head outside back into the city, where I encounter Iris, who wonders if Travix is all right. I try to go to Route 4, I get caught by Bianca, who gives me the Dowsing Machine. I head to Route 4, and battle a few Trainers. I wish I had the Guide book soon, cause I do not know what level's are recommended for the Gym Leaders.

Well, I entered the Gym, beat everyone there. When I get to the top, Burgh is ready to fight me.

NateChallenge.pngVS VSBurgh.png

Burgh was a bit of a problem at first. First he sends out Swadloon. I easily burn it, and Swadloon faints. Next, he sends out Dwebble. THIS is the problem right here. However, I am lucky enough to knock Dwebble out. Last, but not least, Burgh sends out his pride and joy, Leavanny. I burn it to a crisp, thanks to Magmordo, and I win the battle!

*Trevo received the Insect Badge!*

I also received TM76 Struggle Bug.

I go to the Pokemon Center, heal my Pokemon, and head out for Route 4. However, I encounter the strange scientist again. He introduces himself as Colress. Something tells me that he's planning something... He's trying to bring out the Power of Pokemon.

I head out to Route 4, where he wanted to battle me. He uses some kind of machine to move the Crustle out of the way. He then talks about Team Plasma a bit, then he battles me. I use Magmordo, because I know he uses Steel types. So, I kick his nerdy butt, and he then gives me a Protein, a Pokedrug. He then wanders off into the rest of Route 4. I follow, exploring the buildings in Route 4, getting Items, and stuff like that.

I kinda like the new characters in this game. Colress is one mysterious dude.

DP31.jpg

Current Pokemon Stats:

502.gif

Dewott

Level: 19

447.gif

Riolu

Level: 14

081.gif

Magnemite

Level: 19

240.gif

Magby

Name: Magmordos

Level: 22

Moves: Fire Spin, Flame Burst, SmokeScreen, Faint Attack

504.gif

Patrat

649.gif

Genesect

Level: 18

Edited by Trevo

Chapter V: The Sparkling Delight of Nimbasa City!

800px-Nimbasa_City_anime.png

Well, I got up this morning, deciding to evolve Lucas. I level him up to the bone with Happiness and an Exp Share, of course. Magmordo doesn't need the Exp share anymore. I've been training Wattson and Sammy too. I see that my Pokemon are very under leveled. I nearly lost against Burgh, and I do not want to lose at all. I may get the guide book today, and yes, the collector's edition. I battled a gang of thugs, and leveled up a few Pokemon. I beat everyone at Route 4, so I head to the Desert Resort to train, and maybe snag a few Pokemon. I catch a Maractus, and beat a few Trainers. I battle the trainers outside of the castle, then I go inside the Relic Castle, and beat a few trainers, and catch a Yamask. My Pokemon are still a bit under leveled, but It will do. Let's head to Nimbasa City!

However, I enter the new tunnel between Route 4 and Nimbasa City: Join Avenue... Some guy can't manage everything, so he leaves it to me. My Title was Lord Trevo. Seems Fitting. Maybe I should have put Don Trevo. but ehh, either way, it works out. Which do you guys Prefer?

Anyways, I stay there for a while, and it seems pretty dang cool to own a supermarket. I got bored, and left for Nimbasa City. Where I find Rosa, the girl player, with Ingo and Emmet. I go up to them, and she wants me to be her Partner for the battle with Ingo and Emmet. They are WEAK. I level up Lucas to 24. I still have to train Wattson a bit. Rosa gives the VS. Recorder. so now I can watch my battles. I head to the football stadium to train my Pokemon a bit. Apparently, Pokemon are People too, because I see a Pansage playing FOOTBALL. I presume others play it too. Sammy and Lucas are the only ones who are the highest level. I'm probably going to have to train Wattson soon.

Shoot. I wandered in to the Pokemusical by accident. Now I have to go through a lecture. Do I want to play Dress Up? HECK NO! What do you think I am, a DOLL?! Do you think my Pokemon are dolls?! They are my friends, not tools! But I dress up Lucas for fun, Lucas has Class. Maybe I should train more.

So... I'm a Movie Actor, Musical Freak, AND a mafia boss-- I MEAN manager of a supermarket? This cannot be better!

I try going to the Gym, but Clyde says it's closed because Elesa is gone right now. He told me to check the old Gym building. So I do, but first... FERRIS WHEELS! Then I go into the old Gym. ROLLER COASTERS! I don't know why she couldn't have remodeled the place. Like, put the old AND New gyms TOGETHER. Doesn't that make sense? Anyways, I have to battle 2 rich people in here. WHY CAN'T I BATTLE MORE THAN 2?! I NEED IT!!!

I go out to Route 5 to train more, but Bianca stops me. AGAIN... However, she gives me HM02 Fly, so that way, I don't have to work my butt off walking everywhere. She also talks to me about Hidden Grottoes. I follow her to a Hidden Grotto, and find a Minncinno. I catch it, and go back to Nimbasa City.

I battle all of the trainers in Route 5, then I go to Route 11. I battle everyone there, then go to the Marvelous Bridge. The Elevator isn't working, so I go to Lostlorn Forest, battle a few trainers, and go talk to a guy, who gives me TM Snarl, and talks about Zoroark. However, when he leaves, he is actually a Zoroark. a TALKING ZOROARK?! That's just like a Talking Meowth! Or a Pikachu that talks! WHAT... THE... FRICK...

I decided to do the Memory Link thing, and watch a sad Flashback of N, and how he releases his Pokemon. Speaking of that, I went to Desert Resort, and caught N's Sigylyph, and N's Scraggy. Too bad his Scraggy doesn't have Moxie. That's why I'm going to get my own Scraggy, and evolve it into an awesome Scraty! Yeah, you know what kind of Scrafty I use. I also found a Sandshrew and a Trapinch, who may be an addition to the team.

I then go to the stadiums today to battle the Baseball Players, and level up Magmordo a bit. I want to evolve him badly. Same with Wattson. I'll go for level 30 at the maximum for the team. Then I battle the Tennis Players.

I decided to head back to Castelia Sewers. I have unfinished Business there that I want to take care of. I catch a few Pokemon I missed, and train Frygore, who is my Trapinch. I go back to Castelia City, and then find something on the 3rd floor of the building across the gym. Someone I knew back in Black 1. I find Fennel and Amanita! Amanita talks about the PC Boxes, while Fennel talks about the Game Sync feature, and the Entralink. It seems that Fennel has an assistant now. No matter. Time to find more people to battle!

It is taking me an EXTREMELY Long time to battle Elesa's gym. I wish you could get Exp from the Battle Subway, because if you could, I'd be happy. I get out of Castelia City, and head to Nimbasa City, because this is extremely annoying I had to wait this long.

I then felt like I was ready to battle Elesa's Gym. It's too dark, but after you battle the trainers, it brights up. Then after I beat the trainers, Elesa gets an Introduction clip, and I battle her.

NateChallenge.pngVS VSElesa_2.png

She sends out Emolga, I send out Frygore, who is WAY under leveled. I knew I should have trained him more, but there are no more trainers to battle. It dies quickly, and I use Lucas, who actually manages to get her Zebstrika down first. Lucas levels up to 29, and learns Bone Rush. Hooray. I also managed to Paralyze her 2 remaining Pokemon, thanks to a level 26 Wattson. I finally manage to kill her Emolga, and Wattson, Frygore, and Magmordo all get exp. I then decide to use Lucas against Flaffy. I then use Bone Rush, which kills Flaffy easily. I WON!!!

*Trevo received the Bolt Badge!*

I get TM72 Volt Switch, too. I get a LOT of cheering, as well as being escorted by Elesa and the others. LIKE A BOSS. LASER PARTY!!!

FINALLY, I can END Chapter V. It was too fricking hard, and I do NOT want to talk more about it.

Current Pokemon Stats:

502.gif

Dewott

Level: 27

448.gif

Lucario

Level: 29

Moves: Foresight, Metal Sound, Force Palm, Bone Rush

081.gif

Magnemite

Level: 26

240.gif

Magby

Level: 28

Moves: Confuse Ray, Flame Burst, SmokeScreen, Faint Attack

328.gif

Trapinch

Name: Frygore

Level: 23

Moves: Dig, Mud-Slap, Bide, Bulldoze

649.gif

Genesect

Level: 21

Edited by Trevo

The rest of Chapter V will come, I just got to find a way to beat Elesa. I caught a Trapinch earlier, so hopefully that will work.

Well, Don Trevo it is, then. Now, if I can just find some Audino. It's hard to find shaking grass.

I vote Don Trevo. The ferris wheel ride was fun until she was all tmi about her sweating a lot during the ride. >_<

The sweating part almost made me wonder why they allowed this in a children's game. It sounded... not right.

The sweating part almost made me wonder why they allowed this in a children's game. It sounded... not right.

I agree. When I saw that part, I was just shocked. Like, WHY would they put that in a kid's game? It's just... creepy... But then again, there could be reasons like, that it's too hot. It is the season of Summer, you know.

GRR. I Feel so mad. It CRASHED ON ME. I'm going to try to remember how Chapter VI was supposed to be.

Chapter VI: The Truth of Travix's Rage, and The Busy Driftveil City!

800px-Driftveil_City_anime.png

Anyways, I try to leave town, but Team Plasma is in the way, battling Travix. I help him out, and they run off. Travix tells me that 5 years ago, Team Plasma stole his little sister's Pokemon. That's why he's so mad. I do a few things, like go to Anville Town, and such, then I go to Route 5, and battle a guy named Charles. I do that, then I decide to do some audino grinding. Nothing else was working, so why not?

I had a LOT More to the story before, but then Firefox crashed. RAWWWRR! Anyways, recently, I battled in the Global Terminal for a random battle. Too bad I lost terribly. WHY CAN'T THEY LEVEL YOUR POKEMON TO 50, TOO? It's Pathetic. Really, it is. I beat up some Audinos to level up Wattson, and it works. You actually get a lot of Exp. Wattson levels up to 29, and learns a new move, Metal Sound, which is good for me, because it can REALLY Boost that Spark. It worked smoothly, and I evolve Wattson to a Magneton.

I level Magmordo up to Level 30, and he evolves into Magmar. Basically, I'm going on a Audino Spree. I kid you not, Audino Grinding makes the rest of the game too easy.

Ok, so far, I leveled up Magmordo to 33, Lucas to 34, Wattson to 33, Dracoola to 21 (Yeah, He's going to be on the team for flying around, and stuff. I decided to go back to the places with Pokemon I missed, and caught a few. I leveled Frygore to 26, and Sammy to 28. I also learned, that the less level your Pokemon are, and the more level the wild Pokemon is, the more exp you get. Vice Versa if you're stronger than the wild Pokemon.

I also made my Join Avenue to level 2. I decided to start playing the game on my 3DS, because my DS Lite sucks now. Anyways, Dracoola evolves into Golbat, so now I'm going to try to raise its happiness level. To the Join Avenue!

Well, I can't get any food for my Pokemon, because apparently, they're all sold out. HOW?!?

Anyways, I battle more Pokemon anyways, and Dracoola evolves into Crobat at level 25. I've been leveling Dracoola up to 27, so I decided to train Sammy. 35 will be the maximum of their levels for now. Don't you just hate Audino's movesets? I kid you not, I raged so many times when it used Attract and Secret Power.

I've trained Sammy to level 34. Seems good enough. So Now, I'm training Frygore, so I can evolve him. He's not doing well battling against Chans-- I MEAN Audino!

I got Frygore up to level 35, which then, he evolved into a Vibrava. Shiny Vibravas look cooler, though. I teach him DragonBreath over Bulldoze, so now, I'm leveling up the rest of my team to 35. I might rename Frygore to Frank, because I have Sammy, Lucas, Wattson, Magmordo, etc. I should give it a name kinda like how those guys are named.

Well, I'm done leveling up everybody to 35, well, except Dracoola and Sammy, because 1. I may replace Dracoola with a cool Pokemon, and Sammy? Well, I want it to be a Dewott in the PWT (SPOIL ALERT!).

I head to Driftfveil City, and the first thing I see is a fight between an ex-Team Plasma member, and a member of the New Team Plasma. Seems that the Team Plasma grunt is trying to get the Ex-member to join again. The Ex-Member says that N will be dissapointed, but the Team Plasma grunt says that N is nothing more but a traitor. Then, Travix shows up, and punches the Team Plasma grunt. He wants to know what the heck is going on. The grunt tries not to cause trouble, so he runs away like a little girl, and Travix chases after him. The Ex-Grunt says he's all-right, and says that those 2 were old friends, but the other one became his enemy when he joined the New Team Plasma. He says that Team Plasma split into two groups: One group follows N, and tries to bring Peace, while the other follows Ghetsis, and tries to take over the world. He then invites me to the Ex-Team Plasma's House on the Hill near the gym. I then head there, but first: TO THE POKEMON CENTER!

There's SO MANY Hotels here, instead of Small Houses. How did Clay get so rich? Oh wait, he's a Boss. I'd be surprised to see him as a Team Plasma member. Lucky for me, he isn't. However, It seems Team Plasma likes Driftveil City. I headed to the Pokemon Center, put Dracoola in the PC, and went to the gym. Seems that Clay is busy. Time to head to the Ex-Team Plasma house.

I am welcomed by Rood, one of the Sages of Team Plasma. He invites me inside to see what kind of Trainer I am. I am battled by him. He sends out a Herdier, I send out Sammy. This guy is EASY. Travix then shows up, we both go inside, and he tells me more about the great Split of Team Plasma. Travix is then ANGRY with Rood, because he tells him that 5 years ago, they stole his sister's Purrloin. Rood then says "This is not the location you are looking for, and that Purrloin is in another location." He apologizes, but Travix is in a rage. Travix then heads straight for the gym, so he can beat every last Team Plasma member. As an apology, and as thanks for standing up to the Neo Team Plasma member, Rood gives me a Zorua, which is now the newest addition to my team. I go downstairs, and I find the 2 girls from Black and White 1. I forget their names. They tell me a story about N.

N was an orphan in the forest. His only friends were Zorua, and Darmanitan. I thought that Zorua already evolved into Zoroark. Theory: Broken. Anyways, Ghetsis took him in, as well as those 2 girls. They were in charge of looking after him. Team Plasma was truly formed by Ghetsis. He only used N, and used his ability for his advantage. I leave the house, and head to Route 6 to train Zorua.

Zorua's been taking a beating a lot, but it's worth it. I finally got him to level 30, and now it's ready to evolve... With the Funeral March Playing. Zorua evolves to... Zoroark!

Now, it's time to level it to 35... Great... DANG, he's stronger than when he was a Zorua. I got him to level 35, so I'm ready to kick some butt.

I head to the gym, and... it's dark. REALLY REALLY DARK. I go ahead, and brighten everything, even though I saw Clay, I skipped him, battling ALL The trainers in there. Then, I battled Clay.

NateChallenge.pngVS VSClay.png

Clay wasn't really that hard. Sure, he wiped out Zoroark and Lucas, but that doesn't stop me from using my secret weapon, Sammy! I use Sammy to beat his last Pokemon, Excadrill. Sammy grows to level 36, meaning it's time to evolve Sammy. Oh well, might as well evolve him, so I can teach him Slash.

Anyways...

*Trevo received the Quake Badge!*

I am SO Glad I finally got it. It took forever to train the team. Is it me, or is Clay REALLY, REALLY, OLD? "Lil' Whippersnappers", That's what he says. It's hard being a pimp, huh, Clay? Anyways, I get TM 78 Bulldoze from him too.

We take a ride in his Elevator, and we go outside. I find Clay with Travix, and Travix talks about Pokemon. Clay knows that we're friends, and then he tries to show us something, but Travix asks why Clay has forgiven Team Plasma. Clay shows us the Pokemon World Tournament, which I think is one of the best things about this game. But THAT Chapter will be for another time. Tomorrow, Perhaps? That is, if I'm not busy.

One more thing. I went back to the Ex-Team Plasma house, and I found a Zoroark there, alone. Creepy... Then, Zoroark shows me a flashback of 2 Ex-Plasma grunts talking about The New Team Plasma trying to get them to rejoin Team Plasma. The 1st Grunt is mad at the 2nd grunt because the 2nd Grunt is thinking about other groups in the world. However, N pops out after they leave. He was apparently hiding, and he realizes his own mistakes. He then talks about trying to make the world better. He then leaves. Something about that Zoroark and N really makes me tick. Sometimes, I think N isn't a human, but a Zoroark. I see Zoroark many times, and even in Lostlorn forest, Zoroark turned into a human. A SPEAKING HUMAN. I'm probably losing my marbles tonight. I need sleep. Goodnight everyone!

Current Pokemon Stats:

They all got a LOT of training since Chapter V. The music in the gym was cool, had a nice beat, too.

503.gif

Samurott

Level: 36

Moves: Slash, Tail Whip, Razor Shell, Aqua Jet

448.gif

Lucario

Level: 36

Moves: Foresight, Metal Sound, Force Palm, Bone Rush

082.gif

Magneton

Level: 35

Moves: Thunder Wave, Supersonic, Electro Ball, Metal Sound

126.gif

Magmar

Moves: Confuse Ray, Flame Burst, SmokeScreen, Faint Attack

329.gif

Vibrava

Moves: Dig, Crunch, Rock Slide,Dragon Breath

571.gif

Zoroark

Name: Zoroark

Level: 37

Moves: Night Slash, Faint Attack, Foul Play, Taunt

Edited by Trevo

Chapter VII: The Fascinating Pokemon World Tournament, The Dreadful Plasma Frigate, The Electrifying Chargestone Cave, And The High-Flying Mistralton City!

800px-Plasma_Frigate_Animated_Trailer.pn

I head there, and see how beautiful it is. I head to the entrance, and I find Travix and Clay. Apparently, Clay invited Cheren to come here, and he wants all of us to participate in the Driftveil Tournament. This will be easy.

So here's the rules: There will be 8 people participating, and if you win 3 times, you're the Driftveil Tournament Champion. Simple, Right? Hope so.

Travix and Cheren then go get registered, so I might as well get registered too. I mean, "I'm not doing anything."

I go and enter with Sammy, Lucas, and Zoroark. Seems I'm up against Travix first. Cheren is against an old lady, and What's this? Colress is here. all the way on the other side. Time to annihilate Travix.

I like the beat for the music, and DANG, the place is packed. I get a snazzy entrance, and Travix with his. Then, we BATTLE! BATTLE... ON!!!

I may have over-leveled Sammy and the others a bit, but oh well. It was worth it. Look at Travix's tiny little Servine, and then look at my big, strong, Sammy! Servine got killed in one hit. He then sends out Tranquill, who cannot stand against Sammy, with his Razor Shell. He then sends out Simisear, who dies from my Razor Shell. One down, Two more opponents to go.

Cheren won his battle, and so did Colress. So, it looks like I'm up against Cheren now. Feel the PAIN!

Apparently, I was his very first challenger when he became a gym leader. I send out Sammy, and he sends out Stoutland, Wow, that's a LOT Of training for him. I use Slash, but Stoutland doesn't go down that easily. He tries using Workup on me. However, Stoudland died from Razor Shell. Cheren then sends out Cinncino, and I use Razor Shell again. But DANG, that thing is quick. I finish it with Aqua Jet, then he sends out Watchog. Yeah, looks like he's going to get his butt wooped a 2nd time. Sammy wins, unscathed.

Colress won his battle, so looks like it's round 2 for him as well. Prepare to get schooled, Colress.

There's a little scene for the final round. So dark and quiet. I come out, then Colress comes out. It's a fight to the finish! Now in the battle, there's lights.

I send out Sammy, while Colress sends out his Magneton. Colress is trying to do what I did with Wattson. Strategy thief. Sammy can't move, cause he's paralyzed. I call HAX. I keep trying to use Aqua Jet, and he couldn't move any of those times, but NOW He does, when he's nearly killed. I killed his Magneton, and he sends out Klink, which I nearly kill it, before he kills Sammy. I kill Klink, and then Colress sends out his Elgyem, who I kill instantly.

The Winner is... ME!!! A Winner is You!

Funny, I only get one BP. ONE... Q_Q

Anyways, I see Travix, Cheren, and Clay at the entrance. Clay complements us, and people come heaping in.

I go outside, and Travix and Cheren follow. We talk, and then a Team Plasma grunt runs behind us. Travix detects him, so we give chase to the grunt. However, Colress stops us, and says that there's no reason for us to stick our necks into something so dangerous. I bet Colress is trying to hide something. Despite this, Travix and Cheren, run off anyways. I follow them, too, and I see this huge ship. Travix and Cheren are on it. Nobody is apparently on it, it seems. It feels so cold, and it seems to be disguised, but it's not. Then, a single grunt comes out, and threatens us. He then calls for some backup. Apparently, this is Team Plasma's Ship. The Plasma Frigate! This is also Team Plasma's Base of Operations. Silly Team Plasma, thinking that Quantity>Quality. PFFT. That's what I thought a long time ago. That is not the case, however. They then gang up on us.

I beat up one grunt, and beat up the other. They keep crying "PLASMAAA!!!" Poor, poor Team Plasma. They must learn that Quantity<Quality. I have to beat up the rest, so I team up with Cheren and Travix. I beat up every last one of them, however, Sammy gets poisoned. after I beat up the grunts, Zinzolin shows up, with his awesome music. What a Dictator. He reveals Team Plasma's Plans to use a legendary dragon type Pokemon to rule the Unova Region. He then tells the Shadow Triad to kick us out of here. Why's the Shadow Triad doing what HE Says? Anyways, I decide to go down to see what happened to the Relic Castle over the last 2 years, so I go to the room where Volcarona is, and battle it. I kill that bug, and then I use Dig to go back to Driftveil City. I head out for Route 6, and I see Cheren at a building. He takes me inside, and tells me that there apparently was a sudden drop in temperature near a place called Lacunosa Town. Maybe Team Plasma has something to do with it! He gives me HM03 Surf, so now I can surf on water. I am offered to receive a Deerling, with a hidden ability. So, why not? First, I must heal my Pokemon, and leave room for Deerling. I get the Deerling, and I name it Rudolf. I then head to put Rudolf in the PC, and take Magmordo back out.

Ok, I got half of this Chapter done. I'll just probably go to Chargestone Cave, and evolve Wattson. However, There is still more to do in Route 6.

I battle the rest of the trainers on Route 6, and just when I cross a bridge, I see Cobalion, who roars at me, then leaves. Then, Rood and an old man come, and tell me the story about Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion. Rood thinks that Ghetsis's evil is growing stronger. Who is this Ghetsis? Anyways, I must go to the cave. I see Bianca standing there. But before I talk to her, I'm going to evolve Wattson. Now is the time to do so. Wattson evolved into... Magnezone!

Anyways...

Grr. Computer acting so slow again. I'm just going to just tell you what happened.

I go into Chargestone Cave, Bianca tells me crap I do not need to know, I hear N's voice while walking on a bridge, and I catch a few Pokemon, with one of them being N's Klink. I'm still stuck in the cave, but thank goodness Team Plasma isn't there.

I go on, and find Bianca again. Apparently, she's researching Tynamos. I might as well skip her, and go downstairs. I find a few items there, beat a couple trainers, then headed back upstairs. Now to find the exit!

DP345.jpg

Well, after a long time in Chargestone Cave, I am finally in Mistralton City, where I meet Professor Juniper for the very first time in person. Ugh... It's raining. It rained the first time I went to Driftveil, too. Anyways, I meet Professor Juniper for the first time, and she gives me a Master Ball. A FRICKING MASTER BALL! Funny, shouldn't she give this to me after I beat the 8th gym? Oh Well. Anyways, Skyla shows up, the professor leaves, and Skyla mumbles crap about Professor Juniper. Anyways, I might as well follow the Professor. I need to get some training done. I go to Route 7, and get battled by a trainer who has a Stoutland, and 2 Deerling for its backup. Talk about a gang. I beat them up easily, and guess what? ANOTHER Trainer has a Unfezzant and 2 Duckletts! So I beat up that trainer, and head STRAIGHT for Celestial Tower.

I go to the tower, and find Professor Juniper. She gives me a Lucky Egg, and tells me to head for the gym. Time to go do that, then. There are a LOT of tough Audinos here. Yet, with the lucky egg, I can gain a LOT of Exp. from them. I got Lucas and Zoroark up to level 40, and now I'm getting the rest of them up to 40 too. Sammy exceeded the limit, being level 42.

I go to this house with a family who tells me the story of Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus. The old man shows me pictures of the three legendary Kami Trio. I head out to Twist Mountain when I get a call. It's my mom. She wonders where I am, and she goes on and on about taking care of your Pokemon. She gets off, and I head onward to Twist Mountain.

Lol, I got into a Trainer Battle, and one of my Pokemon got burned, while theirs got burned too. But my OTHER Pokemon is Paralyzed!

I head to Twist Mountain, and Marshal stops me. He is one of the Elite Four. He prevents me from going into Twist Mountain, so now I have to turn back. Oh well.

The only one who's lower than 40 is Frygore, who I won't train until this chapter is over. Time to battle the gym!

This gym got a LOT of wind from back then. Such a major improvement! I find myself training Frygore WHILE I'm battling the gym. Anyways, I get to Skyla easily, due to the fact I'm using Frygore, against a bunch of flying types. Time to bring you down to the ground, Skyla!

NateChallenge.pngVS VSSkyla.png

I battle her, but I get smacked with Acrobatics from Swoobat. Time to use Wattson! I shock down Swoobat with Electroball, and smack down Swanna with Electroball too. That Skarmory's new. Time to use Magmordo on this one! I burn it to a crisp with Lava Plume. Skarmory tries using Agility, but unfortunately, it was burned already. So, yeah, I won.

*Trevo received the Jet Badge!*

I also get the TM Acrobatics.

I leave, then I get blown away outside.

"Now, it's time for a quick hop in my plane!" ~Skyla. Something doesn't seem right here... However, Professor Juniper shows up, and she tells me to go to Lentimas Town. So I go there, and we all take a trip on Skyla's Jet Plane. Yeah, I know. If anyone wants to put a link to that song, feel free. Before we leave, though, BIANCA wants to get on.

Well, apparently we all made it in one piece. Professor Juniper spills the beans on why she sent me out here. Apparently, Team Plasma is planning to use a legendary Pokemon to rule the Unova region. She wants me to go to Opelucid City to talk to Drayden about Team Plasma's plot. More will be revealed in the next chapter.

Current Pokemon Stats:

Ehh, I over-train. Too much Audino Grinding.

503.gif
Samurott
Level: 43
Moves: Slash, Tail Whip, Razor Shell, Aqua Jet

448.gif
Lucario
Level: 40
Moves: Foresight, Swords Dance, Force Palm, Bone Rush

462.gif
Magnezone
Level: 41
Moves: Thunder Wave, Supersonic, Electro Ball, Flash Cannon

126.gif
Magmar
Moves: Confuse Ray, Lava Plume, SmokeScreen, Faint Attack

329.gif
Vibrava
Level: 39
Moves: Dig, Crunch, Rock Slide, Dragon Breath

571.gif
Zoroark

Edited by Trevo

When was the last time I updated this crap? Pretty soon, I might as well beat it myself. Let's get Cracking!

Chapter VIII: The Story of The Original Dragon: Kyurem, and Team Plasma's Terrorist Attack on Opelucid City!

tumblr_mcbqayYmQg1qdisb2o1_1280.png

Anyways, Professor Juniper tells me about Drayden, the 7th gym leader, who happens to know the story of Reshiram and Zekrom, as well as a little bit of information on these DNA Splicers. She tells me to head there, and battle him, and after I do, He will probably talk to me. I head out to Reversal Mountain, but before I head further, I go to the Strange House. Creepy...

I enter the house, and I find things moving around. However, there are other people here. I was thinking there would be ghosts or something. I'm going to call the Ghostbusters just in case.

HOLY CRAP!!! I go upstairs, and find a ghost. When are those guys getting here? Anyways, apparently, it's an emo girl, who talks about an endless dream of darkness. Did she die in her sleep? Did a Pokemon have something to do with this? My best bet is on Darkrai! Anyways, I make my way around the whole place onto the top floor, center, and the ghost girl appears saying that her dad wanted her to forget the Lunar Wing. Maybe the Lunar Wing is here?

Anyways, I go to the room, and find the Lunar Wing. The ghost appears, and tries to take it. However, since I took it, it's no big deal. Apparently, she tried to use it to return it to some Pokemon. ANYways, With the Lunar Wing in hand, I leave.

I head to Reversal Mountain, and find Bianca waiting for me there, wanting to follow me around. So, Now I'm being followed. Why doesn't SHE Battle? It would make this place much easier. Anyways, Apparently, Nintendo decided to have trainers with Gang Pokemon. Gurdurr and 2 Scraggys, and there were 2 other gang battles on Route 6! Really Nintendo, Really? Nintendo HAD To make the Wii U at a high price too. It's out already!

Oh, NOW Bianca wants to fight. I'm stuck trying to find all the items, and whatever Bianca wants to do, which makes this take a LONG Time. Anyways, I make my way around, and find the heart of Reversal Mountain. Bianca then rambles on about Heatran, a foreign Pokemon from Sinnoh. We then leave, and try to find the way out.

UGGHH.. SO MANY GANG BATTLES. I get challenged to a gang battle of a Gurdurr and two Riolus. It would make MORE Sense with Lucario instead of Gurdurr.

Anyways, I FINALLY Reach Undella Town, and I'm pepped to head to Opelucid City. Apparently, Caitlin stole Cynthia's Villa. I try to leave Undella Town to go to Lacunosa Town, but Travix stops me. HE Took a different path, it seems, because I did NOT See him anywhere.and to think, I thought he was ahead of me. He then decides to battle me, which his butt got whooped.

I battle a trainer on Route 13, and then Frygore evolves into... a Flygon! I then do a few sidequests, such as Join Avenue, and a bit of the Dropped Item thing. Love is in the air To-NIGHT! I then go back to Route 13.

I find Cobalion here, and decide to battle it. I beat it easily, so I can get it later. I then head for Lacunosa Town, where I am welcomed by Professor Juniper and Bianca. Professor Juniper tells me to follow her to this old lady's house, so I can hear the story about Lacunosa Town's past. I'll tell you the story of Lacunosa Town from what I hear.

"Behind Lacunosa Town, there's a might big hole called the Giant Chasm. A long, long time ago, there Giant Chasm was created when a big meteorite fell from the sky. A really scary Pokemon was hidden inside the meteorite. When Darkness falls over the land, this Pokemon appears. A frigid wind follows it. It freezes everything around and eats people and Pokemon. That's why everyone was afraid. So our ancestors surrounded the town with walls, to prevent the Pokemon from getting inside the town. Also, a rule was made forbidding anyone to go outside after dark."

Eats Pokemon? Old Coot, Please. I can probably tame this beast. Perhaps there is more to this story, though? Stay indoors during night? That's just like how I stay indoors during night, because Coyotes are out. There's not even a curfew in Pokemon! WOW.

Anyways, I forget Zekrom's story, so Professor Juniper tells me again. Bianca may be on to something... What if there is a connection between the Pokemon from the folktale and the legendary Dragon-type Pokemon? I mean, Zekrom was revived from the Dark Stone, Reshiram was revived from the Light Stone, maybe the Pokemon from the folktale was revived from the Meteorite, which is just like the Light and Dark Stones? Anyways, they tell me to talk to Drayden about this theory, so, I will be on my way!

I find Travix, waiting for me as usual. Unfortunately, Hitler-- I MEAN Zinzolin, shows up with his fellow Nazi-- I MEAN Team Plasma grunts, and try to start trouble. Zinzolin rambles on about how he wants to see the new world Team Plasma dreams of, and here's what Travix has to say: "Shut your mouth." Priceless! New quote I'll be using. Anyways, let's fight, Team Plasma!

I beat their butts, and they run off. Zinzolin DOES Refer to a scientist. I hope it's not who I think it is. They run off to Opelucid City. I wonder what they want there? anyways, Yancy calls me, and says she's a girl, which I knew from the start, name seemed obvious. Anyways, she gets off the phone, so now I'm biking to Opelucid City, battling Trainers to my heart's content!

I'm at Village Bridge right now, so battling these trainers will be a piece of cake. Somebody has a 999-streak, too bad it's going to be crashed and burned!

SO MANY GANG BATTLES. They HAD To have gang battles here, too. I beat all the trainers, and leave for Route 11. I beat the trainers, and WHAT'S THIS? VIRZION, HERE? Time to burn it. Ehh, later I will. Now is not the time. Time to train!

I trained all of my Pokemon to level 47. Seems about good enough. Time to head to Opelucid City!

I make it to Opelucid City, and I run into Iris. Iris seems to call Drayden her grandpa, even though they're not related. Adoption perhaps? Anyways, she leaves, suggesting I head for Route 9 before battling Drayden. I already trained, so I don't care. well, maybe I might want to a bit more, cause I certainly do not want to lose.

Anyways, I head out to Route 9, and apparently, there is a gang of thugs out here. Time to beat them up. I try to head to Tubeline Bridge, but there's this thing going on over there, so I can't. I beat the gang, and head back to Opelucid City.

I go in everyone's houses, and talk to the people, then I go ahead and battle the gym. Seems Ex- Team Plasma members are in a lot of places. I even found one here!

How... Majestic. the music in the gym seems too royal. I like how it looks, too. There's like a bottomless abyss. Poor Black Dragon, always getting beat up by the white one. Racism much? The Black Dragon also roars at the White Dragon, and they Head Smash into each other. How cruel is that?

Drayden is one confusing man. he says that I have already shown him a bright future. Yeah, I know, I named myself Trevo back in Pokemon Black 1, too.

I then start to beat the crap out of his dragons with Frygore. Druddigon didn't even do crap to me, and Flygon was a joke. Flygon VS. Flygon. WHAT A JOKE! Haxorus nearly killed Frygore, yet he failed against Wattson.

*Trevo received the Legend Badge!*

I also get TM82, Dragon Tail. Drayden then tells me to go outisde. He wants to tell me about the legendary Dragon-type Pokemon. With that said, I leave.

Drayden then comes outside, and takes me to his house.

I'll tell you guys the story from what I hear.

"It was two years ago when the two dragon Pokemon were awakened. The black dragon Pokemon, Zekrom, pursued what is ideal, with the desire to usher in a new world of hope. And the white dragon Pokemon, Reshiram, sought what is true, with the desire to usher in a new world of goodness. Zekrom and Reshiram were once a single Pokemon. Why is it split in two? The single dragon Pokemon had helped the twin heroes bring a new region into being. But the twin heroes--the older brother who sought the truth and the younger brother who sought ideals--sundered the region in two as they fought to see which of them was right. In that desperate hour, the single dragon Pokemon split its body into a black Pokemon and a white Pokemon, even though ideals and truth don't need to be in opposition! As the story goes, a third dragon Pokemon, Kyurem, also came into existence in that era. And there may be proof of this found in a treasure passed down in Drayden's family for generations: the DNA Splicers. Research shows that the materials in the splicers date back to the same era as the materials used in building the Dragonspiral Tower."

There may be one more dragon Pokemon, which could be Kyurem, but even if Kyurem really exists, we don't know what kind of Pokemon it is. Kyurem could be a shell of the original dragon.

The story ends, then there's a rumbling noise outside. Me and Drayden head out there. Team Plasma arrives, with their giant flying Plasma Frigate, and they terrorize the city by firing Ice from the ship's ice cannon. CURSE YOU, TEAM PLASMA!!! Thankfully, no one was harmed during this attack. Drayden sends out Haxorus to try to break the ice (No Pun Intended.). However, the ice doesn't break.

Meanwhile Hitler--I MEAN ZINZOLIN, shows up with his Nazi--- I MEAN Team Plasma grunts, and laughs at Drayden's attempts. Zinzolin reveals that the ice was created by Team Plasma's technology. Apparently, Team Plasma made the ice so its unbreakable, no matter what. You can't even melt it, either. Zinzolin then forces Drayden to hand over the DNA Splicers, which Drayden refuses. Zinzolin then threatens him, but can't do his threat, so he then goes to search for the splicers.

Team Plasma managed to freeze Route 9 and Route 11, too. I head back to Opelucid City, and deal with the grunts. The grunts are actually easy, even though Frygore's taking a beating. I beat every last grunt, so now, its off to the gym! I keep hearing stuff about it, so I'll check there for anybody suspicious.

Well, I find the Nazi Leader of Team Plasma, Zinzolin hanging out over there, still complaining about the cold. Isn't his Coat good enough? I mean, I am the one freezing over here! Everyone's staying indoors, probably setting up Christmas things already. Anyways, You're going DOWN, Zinzolin!

Zinzolin was beaten to a chill, and he left. Strange, when he left, Drayden took his place. Maybe, there are 2 Draydens? Nahh. Anyways, Drayden runs inside to get the DNA Splicers, comes back out, and shows me the DNA Splicers. Seems Team Plasma needs these to further their plans! The Shadow Triad then shows up, and steals them right from our hands! Apparently, they know the force, because They didn't even lay a finger on us.

I find one of the Shadow Triad at the exit to Route 11, and then battle him. I beat him easily, yet he doesn't have the DNA Splicers. He was there to stall me. Drayden then shows up, and I get a call on the Xtranceiver. Travix tells me that the he saw Team Plasma's ship. Drayden: "Augh! If there were only two of me!" There might HAVE Been 2 of you. You were down at the Pokemon Center, yet at the same time, you were in front of the gym after I beat Zinzolin.

Cheren shows up, and tells me that Team Plasma docked near Humilau City. So, I head to Undella Town to head there, but first, things first. Time to fight Virzion! I decided to beat Virzion, much like I did with Cobalion.

I fly to Undella Town, and get a call from Travix, saying to go to the Marine Tube, which is what I was going to do. I saw a Wailord while going through the Marine Tube. I'll end this chapter for now, since I'm already in Humiau City.

Hopefully, more will be up later, that is, if I'm not doing anything else. Stay Tuned!

Current Pokemon Stats:

I feel like I'm overtraining, but I'm not. That's the strange part. I decided to give my team a few HMs, because I was annoyed of switching them out all the time. I feel like I trained Frygore the most.

Samurott

Level: 48

Moves: Slash, Surf, Razor Shell, Aqua Jet

Lucario

Level: 49

Moves: Foresight, Swords Dance, Force Palm, Bone Rush

Magnezone

Level: 47

Moves: Thunder Wave, Supersonic, Electro Ball, Flash Cannon

Magmar

Level: 47

Moves: Confuse Ray, Lava Plume, SmokeScreen, Faint Attack

Flygon

Level: 53

Moves: Dig, Crunch, Fly, Dragon Breath

Zoroark

Level: 48

Edited by Trevo

Thanks. To be honest, I actually thought people didn't bother to read this! XD Anyways, Glad you like it! More will be up soon, as I am currently editing it right now.

Well, The style is unique honestly, I look forward to it. Keep up the good work. :)