Seeking Eggs ON HOLD

hitorihanza

Hi all! Doing some IV/shiny breeding? Have some spare eggs? Don't feel like hanging onto and hatching them all? I'll take them off your hands!

I'm trying to start an egglock, but need your help to do so. Due to the nature of this, I will only be able to trade you 'mons that are encountered in the beginning of the game. BUT if you're looking for some Incentive(tm), I can do a sketch of you/your trainer with your favorite mon!

Any help is appreciated! I'm online in 'Waiting for Requests' under hitorihanza

EDIT: in order to get your sketch, i will need a description of your trainer character and 1-4 of your favorite pokemon.  Please comment below!

EDIT 2: Gotta go to work now.  BUT! I will return, and I will be in need of additional eggs! Thank you so much to those who've helped out so far!

EDIT 3: I'm back, y'all. Unfortunately, I'm out of money for more balls for trade fodder :') Thank you again!

Edited by hitorihanza

32 minutes ago, Kixur said:

I'm back! Let me know when you're up for some trading, 'cus I've got four lovely eggs ready for you!

I return! Catching a few more mons for trade fodder, but I'll let you know when I've got the pokegear up and running.

Thank you so, so much!