LykosHand's Introduction

LykosHand

This is the first time that i do an introduction here xD

Hello to you all people :D 

I'm LykosHand, i joined this fantastic community on 12th February (maybe you are wondering why, well i joined because i did one question on Desolation xD)

Regarding real life, i'm 19 almost 20 (my birthdate is on 2nd February). I live in Italy and currently i'm doing nothing :P because i finished the school 2 years ago and so i'm searching a job.

I really like play games ( even if in these days i don't play them so much) like Cod, gta, Ace Attorney, pokemon etc. and i also really like a lot of fan games like Reborn, Desolation, Rejuvenation, Full Moon etc. :) 

I watch at this moment only One Piece (and as you can see is my fav anime xD) and Dragon Ball Super, but if i will have more time i will watch other things ;)

Don't be afraid about me, i'm a very kind person and you can talk to me about (almost) everything, so if you want to talk to me, do it without problem and when i can i will reply to you :) 

And as you can see, i wish happy birthdays to people, so if that day is your birthday, well be prepared because i will wish happy birthday to you :D 

Well this is my introduction, i hope that you all are having fun here and i hope that we are making you all happy with our trades :) 

See you and i hope you have a great day you all :D 

Edited by LykosHand

4 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

Nice introduction, mate!

You are a very kind person, I think it's very nice of your part that you wish people to have a happy birthday and I really like the other community which you invited me to make part of, the Reborn Mafia Club. Of course, I like to participate in multiple things, since I have many time to do it and I like it. I really liked to know you, you are one of the kindest people in all the forum and I really hope you enjoy this club. :)

Thank you so much! :D

Thanks a lot Hooli :D. It was a honor invited you in the Reborn Mafia Club and it is nice know you even for me ;)

Thank again for these words, i really appreciate them :)