Introducing me, Teme95

Teme95

Hello!
So I've been playing reborn just since episode 15 and been on this forum for a year now but actually started posting just a little while ago. I had not made any introductions before but seeing as I became one of the mods on this club I should do this now, so let's get started.

So I'm 22 years old male from Finland, I study HVAC -engineering and it's my third (second to last) year studying this. Was really into pokemon as a kid but never played the newer gens (after gen 3) 'cause wasn't interested in buying the nintendo ds when I could just replay pokemon emerald through over and over again. Only game I officially had was said pokemon emerald but played through red, gold, crystal and fire red on emulator on computer and later on my phone multiple times. Then around 1,5 years ago I came across a picture of pokemon reborn in 9gag and decided to check it out.

And honestly whoa it was a lot of research one has to do after skipping 3 generations of pokemon to even know what pokemon are weak to what etc. but because the game was so great I decided to play this and just learn them as I come across them. Now I was pretty much caught up with it, knowing at least most of the pokemon and here come the gen 7 'mons :D

Well other than Pokemon Reborn I really love listening to music (different genres depending on the mood of the day) and here are some bands I really like;

Avenged sevenfold, Disturbed, Sabaton, Papa Roach, Haloo Helsinki! (a finnish band) , In this moment and lately been quite into Thousand foot krutch. Then there are some specific songs that I really like but don't really listen to other music the band does like closer by the chainsmokers for example.

And I do some pokemon breeding with I guess being specialized on the starters so if you need help with breeding or have any questions go ahead and ask or if you want some certain starter please let me know for instance on my giveaway thread and let's make it happen :)

So I guess that's my introduction, nice to meet you all :)

Thanks, I will enjoy for sure, yeah I lost both my gameboy advance sp and pokemon emerald like 5 years back, bought new gameboy and pokemon emerald while visiting spain a few years back and played it through like 3 or 4 times since :P Never done any mono runs etc. in either main series games nor in reborn, maybe should try it out sometime ...