Ep17 spoilers

bigboyotr

13 minutes ago, bigboyotr said:

Anyone know how to make mirage tower appear.And what is the easter egg with teknite cave?

Spoiler

the mirage tower has to do with the oasis in the desert

and in teknite cave you need to use power gem and earthquake to change the field witch changes the cave

when you are in the outside area you need to use tailwind

Spoiler

there are wild talonflame's there that carry tailwind and leave a slot open in your party for an egg

1 minute ago, Fabidieboy4 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the mirage tower has to do with the oasis in the desert

and in teknite cave you need to use power gem and earthquake to change the field witch changes the cave

when you are in the outside area you need to use tailwind

Hide contents

there are wild talonflame's there that carry tailwind and leave a slot open in your party for an egg

Thanks bro :).

• 4 weeks later...
On 10-12-2017 at 3:50 PM, Nakoles said:

what can be done in the mirage tower?

You can find Mimikyu, Honedge, Normalium-Z and a certain TM there

13 minutes ago, SnowFire said:

Hey guys, I don't get it with these oasises... There is one in the bottom right corner of the desert... and there is no "glowy thing" or anything I could do with it. And that's the only water I found in the whole desert :(

On my playthrough, there were 3 oasises, but only one appeared at at time. The first one is the one in the bottom right corner. If everything works well, you can find a lightshard there. If you touch the lightshard, a new oasis will appear on another place.

I found the yellow star now (tried it yesterday), and the oasis only switched between two places for 3 or 4 times... Today I tried it again and now there is no oasis at all anymore, but also still no tower.... AAAAAHHHH -.-

Okaaay... I found four oasises now. Visited them for ten times or more, and it's still no tower there. I didn't left there desert inbetween. What is wrong? Do I have to visit all the oasises one after another with no battle inbetween??

Edited by SnowFire

2 hours ago, SnowFire said:

I found the yellow star now (tried it yesterday), and the oasis only switched between two places for 3 or 4 times... Today I tried it again and now there is no oasis at all anymore, but also still no tower.... AAAAAHHHH -.-

Okaaay... I found four oasises now. Visited them for ten times or more, and it's still no tower there. I didn't left there desert inbetween. What is wrong? Do I have to visit all the oasises one after another with no battle inbetween??

The tower doesn't appear in the place of an oasis. Go north/up in the desert until you find the scrapyard (the place with the trains) and follow the border of the scrapyard to the right all you can, and then up again and you'll find a place that is either totally desolated or the mirage tower. You have to go there every time you make an oasis disappear and check if the tower has appeared.

So, I did datamining regarding oases if anyone is interested how they work.

Spoiler

Every time you get the flashy thing, next oasis will appear at random possible spot (not sure if starting position is random too). There are 4 spots total where oasis can appear, two at each side of the desert.
Now, each time you visit an oasis, a hidden oasis counter increments. When it reaches 3 (so when you visit 3 oases), the Mirage Tower will appear in its spot. When you visit next oasis, the counter resets and you need 3 more oases to make the tower appear again.

Hope that helps.