where is episode 17?

Suzuki

So I noticed a lot of people today have been posting question or reporting bugs on episode 17. So I assume there has been a community release, which I just can't seem to find (the downloads page still shows ep 16). Is there more to being a community member than having a rebornevo account or did I just miss it and it;s somewhere on the site? im pretty sure it's a dumb question, but im just itching to play. Also i wasn't too sure to post this question, show mercy if im wrong

10 minutes ago, Ichiru said:

So I noticed a lot of people today have been posting question or reporting bugs on episode 17. So I assume there has been a community release, which I just can't seem to find (the downloads page still shows ep 16). Is there more to being a community member than having a rebornevo account or did I just miss it and it;s somewhere on the site? im pretty sure it's a dumb question, but im just itching to play. Also i wasn't too sure to post this question, show mercy if im wrong

Spoiler

Here's the link to download~