Will it ever stay still ?

HakuryuYukio

Spoiler

So... about the Oasis in the Desert. It's obviously linked to the sidequest from the former Orderly in the Scrapyard. How does it stay still ? I've probably tracked it already down like 10 times. And honestly... it's starting to get on my nerves.

49 minutes ago, Timekeeper Dialga said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Believe it or not, the mirage oasis has nothing to do with that sidequest, but a different sidequest involving mirages (at least that's what I've read). The water source is located in the far northwest of the desert though.

Ok, thanks a lot.

Spoiler

Another quick Question. Do i have to clear the water source quest to get Honedge ? I've been travelong through Teknite Range but couldn't find a thing. And i can't seem to find any other place that resembles a Water Source.

Just now, HakuryuYukio said:

Ok, thanks a lot.

Hide contents

Another quick Question. Do i have to clear the water source quest to get Honedge ? I've been travelong through Teknite Range but couldn't find a thing. And i can't seem to find any other place that resembles a Water Source.

Spoiler

There's a room in there that has a waterfall, which is the water source. That sidequest will reward in a mega stone. For Honedge, travel to the far Northeast, there should be a tower. If it's not there then I believe you may have deactivated it by interacting with an oasis an even amount of times. You'd need to interact with it again for the tower to appear. I'm not entirely sure if this is true though, I just read that's how it appears

5 minutes ago, Timekeeper Dialga said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There's a room in there that has a waterfall, which is the water source. That sidequest will reward in a mega stone. For Honedge, travel to the far Northeast, there should be a tower. If it's not there then I believe you may have deactivated it by interacting with an oasis an even amount of times. You'd need to interact with it again for the tower to appear. I'm not entirely sure if this is true though, I just read that's how it appears

Spoiler

So correct me if I'm wrong. If i interact with it like say 7,9, or 11 times the Tower will appear. But if I interact with like 8,12 or 14 times for example it will deactivate ?

1 minute ago, HakuryuYukio said:
  Hide contents

So correct me if I'm wrong. If i interact with it like say 7,9, or 11 times the Tower will appear. But if I interact with like 8,12 or 14 times for example it will deactivate ?

Spoiler

From what I've read, yes. But for all I know it could just be chance

Edited by Timekeeper Dialga

2 hours ago, Timekeeper Dialga said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Alright i finally got it. Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.

Spoiler

Altough I'm a bit confused about which Mega Stone will be the Reward. The Stone at the top of Teknik Range seems to be Pidgeotite (can't seem to get it though). Then i read, that you can get Sharpedonite where you can catch Joltik (Don't know if that's true though because i never did the Joltik quest).Another Stone that seems to be available is the Mega Stone for Houndoom.

5 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

Alright i finally got it. Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.

Hide contents

Altough I'm a bit confused about which Mega Stone will be the Reward. The Stone at the top of Teknik Range seems to be Pidgeotite (can't seem to get it though). Then i read, that you can get Sharpedonite where you can catch Joltik (Don't know if that's true though because i never did the Joltik quest).Another Stone that seems to be available is the Mega Stone for Houndoom.

No worries :)

Spoiler

As for the Mega Stone, yes Pidgeotite and Sharpedonite are true. As for the last one, you may be onto something...

2 minutes ago, Timekeeper Dialga said:

No worries :)

Hide contents

As for the Mega Stone, yes Pidgeotite and Sharpedonite are true. As for the last one, you may be onto something...

Spoiler

Ah that one seems to be it then. Was hoping for something like Galladite or Lucarionite. But Lucarionite will probably be late game. Maybe even after Saphira

6 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:
  Hide contents

Ah that one seems to be it then. Was hoping for something like Galladite or Lucarionite. But Lucarionite will probably be late game. Maybe even after Saphira

Spoiler

Even though most people would blaze through Hardy at this point, I think either of those would make it even easier.

1 minute ago, Timekeeper Dialga said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Even though most people would blaze through Hardy at this point, I think either of those would make it even easier.

Spoiler

Yeah, unless Ame will give him Mega-Diancie, Mega-Tyranitar or Mega-Aerodactyl, i really don't see him being a threat. Oh well since neither Galladite or Lucarionite are avaialble, guess it's time to dust of that Heracronite.

Speaking of Mega Evolution, what was your reaction to Titania and Amaria not using Megas. When i read Scizor/Swampert i was like oh s**t here it comes but nope.

9 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, unless Ame will give him Mega-Diancie, Mega-Tyranitar or Mega-Aerodactyl, i really don't see him being a threat. Oh well since neither Galladite or Lucarionite are avaialble, guess it's time to dust of that Heracronite.

Speaking of Mega Evolution, what was your reaction to Titania and Amaria not using Megas. When i read Scizor/Swampert i was like oh s**t here it comes but nope.

Spoiler

That's weird... in my case, Titania used M-Scizor, and I haven't reached Amy yet... (well I have but she destroys me). Perhaps it depends on the branched path you're in?

Quote button's not working but oh well

Spoiler

I'd assume Hardy will have M-Ttar, but any fighting type will one shot it, assuming there isn't any change to stats (Tania's A-Sandslash definitely has a slightly buffed speed stat because my Max EV/IV in speed Charizard couldn't outspeed it). M-Aero is fragile, M-Diancie won't happen, and even if it did Steel hard counters it. 

Tania and Amy both used Megas for me. M-Scizor was ez once I was smart enough to slap the specs onto Charizard. M-Swampert gave me a fright because 1. I forgot I had Wood Hammer on Abomasnow and 2. I forgot I had Blizzard on Abomasnow. Yeah I derped in that battle.