Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Post-E17 content? [Spoilers]

HahnSolo

Question

Spoiler

I managed to blow through the episode in like 40 minutes, partly due to the fact that I got the Zekrom path from some decision made in the Water Treatment Center. Unfortunately, I don't have any saves leftover from back before the Water treatment episode, so I guess i'm committed to those decisions. On the plus side though, i noticed there's a metric ton of new and interesting 'mons added in the obtainable list, most of which i didn't encounter in the desert or the fairy fields. Since rock climb is still unavailable, I'm unsure of where to even start looking for those though. Could you guys point me in the right direction for the more hidden/interesting ones? 

In particular in any of the 7th gen starters, type: NULL, Phione, or Gible?

11 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, HahnSolo said:
  Hide contents

I managed to blow through the episode in like 40 minutes, partly due to the fact that I got the Zekrom path from some decision made in the Water Treatment Center. Unfortunately, I don't have any saves leftover from back before the Water treatment episode, so I guess i'm committed to those decisions. On the plus side though, i noticed there's a metric ton of new and interesting 'mons added in the obtainable list, most of which i didn't encounter in the desert or the fairy fields. Since rock climb is still unavailable, I'm unsure of where to even start looking for those though. Could you guys point me in the right direction for the more hidden/interesting ones? 

In particular in any of the 7th gen starters, type: NULL, Phione, or Gible?

Spoiler

For Gible you need to go to a cave in the Tourmaline desert and put a pokesnax in the basin. It only appears during the day though, and the chance is still low. I'm not sure about Null or Phione, or 7th gen starters though. If you want some stuff to do though, you can catch a ton of good pokemon in the desert. Excadrill, Skarmory, Aggron. This stuff basically invalidates the next gym, being Hardy. You can also get Cacturne and Maractus if you care about those. You can find the Psychic Terrain field notes. Check out the new UI. Beat the Grand Hall trainers which are decently tough. You can get bulk up in the desert. You can use Power Gem in the Telekine cave in the desert and see what happens. Yeah lol. That's all I've done so far. 

18 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:
  Hide contents

For Gible you need to go to a cave in the Tourmaline desert and put a pokesnax in the basin.

Spoiler

Is it this basin? There's no interactive prompt with it.

Basin.png.e14c4d226aa445a037e10e88670ad9c1.png

18 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:
  Hide contents

You can use Power Gem in the Telekine cave in the desert and see what happens. 

My ampharos with power gem is way back in the PC... FeelsBadMan

Spoiler

Also is this something to do with power gem? Or type NULL maybe, with its ties to Arceus

Arceus.png.8778efbaef2c370a8b522e7703df2b3a.png 

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, HahnSolo said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Also is this something to do with power gem? Or type NULL maybe, with its ties to Arceus

Spoiler

That last area, the underground one with the statues, is the area relating to gible

3 minutes ago, HahnSolo said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

Spoiler

Try out a bunch of holes until you're able to interact with the arceus statue. Then you'll be able to climb up the stairs. From there idk though. I think I left because it was a dead end, or the puzzle was too hard. 

5 hours ago, Sceptilespy said:
  Hide contents

For Gible you need to go to a cave in the Tourmaline desert and put a pokesnax in the basin. It only appears during the day though, and the chance is still low. I'm not sure about Null or Phione, or 7th gen starters though. If you want some stuff to do though, you can catch a ton of good pokemon in the desert. Excadrill, Skarmory, Aggron. This stuff basically invalidates the next gym, being Hardy. You can also get Cacturne and Maractus if you care about those. You can find the Psychic Terrain field notes. Check out the new UI. Beat the Grand Hall trainers which are decently tough. You can get bulk up in the desert. You can use Power Gem in the Telekine cave in the desert and see what happens. Yeah lol. That's all I've done so far. 

Spoiler

I put the Pokesnax into all of the basin and Gible also appeared. But right now I'm stuck with just chasing it around. I got it to run against a boulder at the central lower basin, but I can't interact with it afterwards and it just runs away again. Any tips?

5 hours ago, Chefkoch said:
  Hide contents

I put the Pokesnax into all of the basin and Gible also appeared. But right now I'm stuck with just chasing it around. I got it to run against a boulder at the central lower basin, but I can't interact with it afterwards and it just runs away again. Any tips?

Spoiler

After it spawns, go up a level and use the "hole" (quicksand or whatever it is) located above the basin it is currently in. This will land you right in front of it, forcing it to engage you. It takes some time and trial and error (at least it did for me) since it seems that it moves or something when you go up a level.

1 hour ago, Thiazzi said:
  Hide contents

image.png.ea295eb221a5823c23349855e637086e.png

I'm currently stuck here in Teknite Cave... Does anyone know how to go further?

Spoiler

You can destroy the crystals in a room either by an attack or by just leaving the mountain. However, in both cases they can be restored by Power Gem again.

19 hours ago, Timekeeper Dialga said:
  Hide contents

Popplio is located in a structure that guides boats

Found it. I guess it replaces the Oshawott event. Thanks!

7 hours ago, bepe said:

Reveal hidden contents

For type: null, trying exploring 7th street

That would've been the last place I wouldve looked. Thanks!