Hipster Cyrus wants to give you feels about you.

Cyrus

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so after long times of laziness.I'm here to finally finish this shit.

@Scarfket

Okay so, this is probably the hardest one since we are the closest. But since I really don't talk to any of my IRL friends anymore due to just not talking. You are basically my closest friend. We've been through a whole shitstorm of events for the last year and a half. But now we are here having fun and just relaxing as life goes on. Even though I basically shove Hidamari down your throat, though I do that with everyone since it is obviously the greatest anime ever. But we get along so well and we have a blast together doing anything. Though in the past I have done some idiotic things , I do dearly apologize for them. But that is in the past and we are still best friends now, yours was the hardest to do because I really don't know what to say. Though in the future, I do want us to meet up in real life. I mean, we have that round of Melee that we have to do still~

Phoenix

We were night shift partners together. We were very insync and we had a lot of great conversations. Outside of SANIC, I really don't know what your taste in stuff is. So I can't comment on that. But you are a really chill guy. You are a person who makes sense and doesn't really make idiotic decisions I really did enjoy those conversations. We need to talk more sometime.

Will

We never talked much, though I do have to say you are an extremely talented artist and have a great taste in music. Due to dat DT, man.Though, outside of that I really don't know you well enough. Though if you want to PM if you want to know more~

Skeleton

This is going to be the fun one to do! Since I was being a bitter idiot and basically ruined a great friendship with you. You were pretty fun to talk to and stuff. Though I didn't agree with your tastes at all. But alas, the taste thing is subjective and I should totally drop it. Though it's fun to have things in common with friends~ But anyway, as you said in your thread. I did stupid shit and I'm sorry for that. But on terms of being friends. It's really all up to you.

Winter

I have no idea what you think of me after a certain incident. But aside from that. You are a really fun and interesting person to talk to. Due to the sudden shift in conversations that can happen. You are a very mature person outside of a few kinks, but what can you say? Everyone has kinks so you are all fine. :3 But it's going to be really interesting seeing how you turn out the next few years since lolunpredictable for me. ALSO, you were the cutest baby ever. :3

Enigma

Never really knew you, though you see hyperactive in which can go both ways. Though after your ban I thought that was really immature of your actions. But you did come back and have been maintaining a good attitude here. So I respect you for that. Though if you want to know more, PM me~

Mael

I fucking respect you. I truly do. Because you risk your life for what you believe in for this country and that takes a man true balls to do. You are home now and that is amazing to hear since you made it out safe and healthy. I do agree with you a lot on your views on life though little can be said on the video games side of things. But alas, you still are a really cool person and I would like to talk to you more.

First half done and I'm getting tired. So the rest will be done when I wake up. Inb4noonelooksinthisthreadatall