Saving Amber

BanananaK

It's been ages since I played through Rejuvenation in full, so I recently started trying to finish my ground type nuzlocke. Amber just got kidnapped by Madelis, so all I remember is that you can save her from Kyogre in the lower floors of valor mountain, however I don't remember if going to her first has any story impact. So is there any downside to saving her? I feel like I've heard that there's repercussions for not saving her but I totally forgot if there's any reason not to.

in mount valor, turn the cave cold then go back to the entrance area and walk to the far right till you find a descending ladder leading to a chamber similar to groudons. it has no repercussion on the story i think but you do miss out on getting the railnet key (to get ralts from the wetland xen base)

7 hours ago, BananananaK said:

It's been ages since I played through Rejuvenation in full, so I recently started trying to finish my ground type nuzlocke. Amber just got kidnapped by Madelis, so all I remember is that you can save her from Kyogre in the lower floors of valor mountain, however I don't remember if going to her first has any story impact. So is there any downside to saving her? I feel like I've heard that there's repercussions for not saving her but I totally forgot if there's any reason not to.

There is only 1 downside.You won't be able to get a ralts.But honestly you are doing a ground type nuzlocke,I don't see the point of fighting a Kyogre just to get ralts which doesn't do any help to your challenged run.

Amber will be saved no matter what your decision is.It's more like an optional sidequest.