Recommended Pokes (Just beat Normal Gym Noel)

thetom21

hey guys so I was wondering what are some recommended pokes after you beat the gym leader noel? I have Scolipede, Blaziken Gardevoir, ampharos, and golem right now. last spot is up for debate really. I dont like duplicate types but I do like dual types. Who should the last spot on my team go to? I also was wondering if I should replace any of my pokes for example people said I should change scoliopede with drapion, but drapion doesnt have a way to badly poison as far as i know which is how I use posion types. Anyway guys, any thoughts? Who should last spot go to? Should I replace any of my current pokes?

Thanks in advance

The only recommended Pokemon to use are:
The Pokemon you like to use and want to use.

That is literally it. You shouldn't feel forced to using a few specific Pokemon, just use whatever you want to from what you can obtain. You can use the location guides to help find whatever you like.

19 minutes ago, Anstane said:

That is literally it. You shouldn't feel forced to using a few specific Pokemon, just use whatever you want to from what you can obtain. You can use the location guides to help find whatever you like.

Basically this ^

Though if you want some recommendations on good Pokemon for where you're at, I think you're close to being able to obtain Abra (which would probably replace Gardevoir, or you can get Musharna and when Gen 7 hits give it Psychic Terrain via Move Relearner and just do OP Psychic Spam with all 3), and should be able to obtain Eevee (can replace literally anything you feel is lagging behind really, best evos are probably Sylveon, Espeon, Vaporeon and Umbreon).

Also, Drapion can badly poison with Poison Fang (50% chance I think), the move Toxic Spikes (I'm 90% sure it gets this) and the Toxic TM (from an E16 sidequest).

Edited by Seel The Deal

You're getting very close to the point that you can make a choice between Heracross and Pinsir and you're also close to the point that you can get Beldum (which really requires a walkthrough).

2 others that I can recommend are Mamoswine and Drapion, they really worked for me at that point.

Edited by Noctelis

1 hour ago, Anstane said:

As much as I agree with Anstane, I recommend you reserve that spot for a water type Pokemon. 

You should get a water type. Clawitzer is a good one. Mega launcher dark pulse and aura sphere will do a good number against Radomus and Luna. You can find clauncher by fishing for it in amertrine mountain. There 's an entrance for it on the northern part of route 1. In that same room, you should also be able to find the life orb. 

11 hours ago, GS BALL said:

If you got the event Electrike with it knowing Flame Burst, just set the field ablaze. If it is raining, catch a Hippopotas in Tanzan with the summon Sandstorm ability and the moment it expires in battle, weather will be clear (inside battle, not overworld), so burn the field. Having fire pokemon (one or more) is the way to go. If the weather in overworld is clear already, instead of Hippopotas carry Jynx (she learns a great combo against tough nuts, Perish Song and Mean Look, is fast and her typing is great, plus comes with high Sp. Att.).

Arbok is useful with Glare, he has some decent speed pokemon and poison can do a number on Wigglytuff... Or since at this level it knows "Acid Spray", you can Sp. Def. debuff his biggest threat(s) for you. 

If this is advice for Noel, you're one win too late :P