V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

18 hours ago, doloward said:

Stuck by stairs in blacksteeple castle, any help would be appreciated

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

17 hours ago, HitEmUp said:

I applied the patch before I even started the game.

Can the Maria sprite be fixed?

Thanks

upload zour save file again

15 hours ago, Solange98 said:

I replaced my save file but it still left me in the exact same position - would it be possible to get another one at all please?

then you're either doing something wrong or you didn't patch your game

14 hours ago, junaid said:

plz help me the sensei keta doesnt respond at all when i talk to him for the first time itself i cant go further in the story do help me 

(P.S  plz can someone also complete the soulstone event i will continue where we need to battle keta for the gym badge, it will be really helpful as i am weak in remembering locations)

also i haved patch 10 before entering into sheridan village

Game.rxdata

works fine on my end which means that zou didn-t patch the game properlz

14 hours ago, lolbro said:

I'm having the same problem as the guy above, however, I am unable to patch to patch 10 because my computer won't properly extract the files, or it calculates that it takes over a whole day to do it. Thus I am wondering if someone is able to patch to patch 10 for me.

Game.rxdata

you can't patch the gave over save files

13 hours ago, KatrionaVespera said:

Is it possible to solve the save crash that happens in the areas up before V9? Cuz I want to start the game over to see the new stuff. Also, is copying the files from the patch10 to the V9 folder the method of patching the game? that's what I did, but i don't know if it worked.

Game.rxdata

corrupted save files can onlz be fixed by using backup save files (if you do that you will lose some progress) copying and pasting is the way to patch the game (make sure to replace files while pasting)

12 hours ago, zhengwee77 said:

stuck in first gym

Game.rxdata

define "stuck", if the correct color isn-t working then zou didn-t patch zour game

11 hours ago, shine drive said:

Hey im stuck at blacksteeple castle it would be great if you can get me out tq in advance

Game.rxdata

patch your game

Game.rxdata

8 hours ago, SkiesofStars said:

My game was originally frozen in Terajuma Island, but now whenever I try to load my save file, it just says "Script 'PokemonLoad' line 400: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'updateMap' for nil:NilClass" and exits out of the game. This started happening after I just updated to the new Windows too so maybe that's the issue? Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

your save file got corrupted so you'll have to use backups to fix this

7 hours ago, Bryce said:

I am using a MacBook Pro and I'm getting the "script is hanging" prompt . Plz help 

Game.rxdata

can't help with those

3 hours ago, doloward said:

Stuck in cell at blacksteeple castle. Can somebody help, thanks. 

Game.rxdata

patch your game

Game.rxdata

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Njab said:

then you're either doing something wrong or you didn't patch your game

How exactly do I replace the save file? I put it in the folder with the other save files and deleted the most recent one - am I doing that wrong?

8 hours ago, Solange98 said:

How exactly do I replace the save file? I put it in the folder with the other save files and deleted the most recent one - am I doing that wrong?

make sure that the file you're moving is named Game.rxdata or Game only (depends on how your OS recognizes the file) and that you're replacing your current save file

2 hours ago, junaid said:

hey njab so should i patch 10 again plz tell me what should i do

patch the game again and try changing maps

1 hour ago, Njab said:

make sure that the file you're moving is named Game.rxdata or Game only (depends on how your OS recognizes the file) and that you're replacing your current save file

patch the game again and try changing maps

issue solved i deleted my save file and i renamed by previous backup and now i am in a battle with keta also patched it again

After beating three opponents for a trial and my partner was ported away  I saved my game in the pool area and went to work, after I came home and loaded up the game, I get a bunch of errors and my game data is gone. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but as I'm typing this it is 1 am and I've tried everything I know to get my team and data recovered. It forces me to start a new game, I feel so defeated.

Edit 1: edited out some spoilers 

Edit 2: found the file

Game.rxdata

Edited by Lits

13 hours ago, Starblade said:

After the library scene where I play a bit as Emma, my character turned into Maria. I wandered a bit further, but not by too much. I was originally playing as the black male pc, so I'm wondering if someone could change me back. Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

7 hours ago, Ben Dover said:

My load keeps glitching out.

2017-08-11.png

Game.rxdata

patch zour game

7 hours ago, Aweo said:

After entering the dojo in sheridan village, the camera locks onto me but doesnt trigger the dialogue with the silhouette at the table. the silhouette is unable to be talked to, and keta isnt in senseis garden.

Game.rxdata

patch zour game

5 hours ago, HitEmUp said:

ive gotten past the gym, just the sprite problem now

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, Lits said:

After beating three opponents for a trial and my partner was ported away  I saved my game in the pool area and went to work, after I came home and loaded up the game, I get a bunch of errors and my game data is gone. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but as I'm typing this it is 1 am and I've tried everything I know to get my team and data recovered. It forces me to start a new game, I feel so defeated.

Edit 1: edited out some spoilers 

Edit 2: found the file

Game.rxdata

use backups

On 8/11/2017 at 3:11 AM, Njab said:
On 8/10/2017 at 1:04 PM, KatrionaVespera said:

Is it possible to solve the save crash that happens in the areas up before V9? Cuz I want to start the game over to see the new stuff. Also, is copying the files from the patch10 to the V9 folder the method of patching the game? that's what I did, but i don't know if it worked.

Game.rxdata

corrupted save files can onlz be fixed by using backup save files (if you do that you will lose some progress) copying and pasting is the way to patch the game (make sure to replace files while pasting)

But even if I use a back-up file, I can't save or else the game crashes. And it would have these errors when I try to start the game again. Does this recurring problem have something to do with the game or my computer? Thanks for helping.

Screenshot (307).png

Screenshot (308).png

Screenshot (309).png

18 hours ago, Njab said:

I've just replaced it (the file was correctly named) and tried to open the game again - now it looks like my save file has completely vanished? The only option is a new game, I can't see an option for my save file anywhere :( 

5 hours ago, KatrionaVespera said:

But even if I use a back-up file, I can't save or else the game crashes. And it would have these errors when I try to start the game again. Does this recurring problem have something to do with the game or my computer? Thanks for helping.

Screenshot (307).png

Screenshot (308).png

Screenshot (309).png

try using multiple backups

3 hours ago, Solange98 said:

I've just replaced it (the file was correctly named) and tried to open the game again - now it looks like my save file has completely vanished? The only option is a new game, I can't see an option for my save file anywhere :( 

upload screenshot of your saved games folder

4 hours ago, farhan hossain said:

I entered the secret room behind Crawlis gym, then i talked to Venam and my game froze. And accidentally i saved the game when it froze.

Game.rxdata image.thumb.png.003683bd58262f70ffaa8ce418246195.png

patch the game

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

I am stuck in black steeple cell after you play as emma. Please fix this and  send me the fixed file. 

Game (4).rxdata

patch zour game

1 hour ago, SimjiKin said:

stuck.thumb.png.53acd89079b503e75e82edf59d4e2d83.pngi was exploring Blacksteeple castle and got stuck above the stairs.

Game.rxdata

patch zour game

Game.rxdata