V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

10 hours ago, Scobble said:

Sorry, I made a new save to play through the game again to see the different paths and the same thing happened to my right male character where he turns into Maria again '~'

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

6 hours ago, HitEmUp said:

I chose the male trainer on the right when i started the game. Ever since the Emma event my character sprite changed to Maria.

Also im in Crawli Gym and i made it to the last room with the Ariados and went on the warp tile, when i went back through the warp tile i realized there are only 3 Ariados' so i cant progress any further. So i went back to the start to see if it would reset but now 1 warp tile is gone in the 2nd room, and the vertical log that can be pushed disappeared when i pushed it to the left.

Game.rxdata

patch 10 for crawli gym

4 hours ago, godjoseph said:

Basically this happens when I try to load my game. It first happened after I soft reseted(F12) mid-battle. Thanks in advance for the help

98e256c2ca6653741fee0bc97cb4a0f1.png

Game.rxdata

works fine on mz end

Game.rxdata

2 hours ago, SirFranck said:

Hey,

I've been playing rejuvenation for a week now and the game suddenly won't let me go up in the menus anymore. I verified and my keyboard isn't at fault. I don't know if the save file itself is bugged or if it's in the game files... The bugs makes it that I can't save or check mons etc. It directly goes to quit game.

I was right after the gym versus ghost Keta.

Patch 10 was installed onto my data and it didn't fix the problem :(

Please help and thanks :)

Game.rxdata

works fine on mz end

Game.rxdata

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:16 AM, Solange98 said:

Yeah I did - dragged the file into the folder where my other saves are and deleted the most recent one. Did I do that right?

If I did then that save file hasn't moved me at all :( 

I replaced my save file but it still left me in the exact same position - would it be possible to get another one at all please?

2 minutes ago, Aurona said:

I currently have 7 badges and when I triggered the cutscene with Melia leaving Venam at the villa, I left to explore and do side quests. When I was done and came back to the villa, Venam wasn't in the building and I can't continue the story. Please help.

Game.rxdata

Get the latest patch

plz help me the sensei keta doesnt respond at all when i talk to him for the first time itself i cant go further in the story do help me 

(P.S  plz can someone also complete the soulstone event i will continue where we need to battle keta for the gym badge, it will be really helpful as i am weak in remembering locations)

also i haved patch 10 before entering into sheridan village

Game.rxdata

Edited by junaid

I'm having the same problem as the guy above, however, I am unable to patch to patch 10 because my computer won't properly extract the files, or it calculates that it takes over a whole day to do it. Thus I am wondering if someone is able to patch to patch 10 for me.

Game.rxdata

Edited by lolbro

Sorry to be bothering again but I think I have a problem on my save file, I was trying to do Crawli's gym puzzle but I found myself stuck due to the fact that I couldn't find the way forward, when I tried searching online what to do I noticed that, I don't have the Ariados waiting at the end to do the cobweb bridge. If there's a way to fix this I woud gladly appreciate. Here's my save file btw.

Game.rxdata

2 minutes ago, AmadeusXander said:

Sorry to be bothering again but I think I have a problem on my save file, I was trying to do Crawli's gym puzzle but I found myself stuck due to the fact that I couldn't find the way forward, when I tried searching online what to do I noticed that, I don't have the Ariados waiting at the end to do the cobweb bridge. If there's a way to fix this I woud gladly appreciate. Here's my save file btw.

Game.rxdata

Works fine for me. Have you downloaded and applied Patch 10?

4 hours ago, lolbro said:

I'm having the same problem as the guy above, however, I am unable to patch to patch 10 because my computer won't properly extract the files, or it calculates that it takes over a whole day to do it. Thus I am wondering if someone is able to patch to patch 10 for me.

Game.rxdata

I patched up to patch 10(i think) and I still have this bug :x

Game.rxdata

Edited by lolbro

My game was originally frozen in Terajuma Island, but now whenever I try to load my save file, it just says "Script 'PokemonLoad' line 400: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'updateMap' for nil:NilClass" and exits out of the game. This started happening after I just updated to the new Windows too so maybe that's the issue? Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

6 hours ago, junaid said:

plz help me the sensei keta doesnt respond at all when i talk to him for the first time itself i cant go further in the story do help me 

(P.S  plz can someone also complete the soulstone event i will continue where we need to battle keta for the gym badge, it will be really helpful as i am weak in remembering locations)

also i haved patch 10 before entering into sheridan village

Game.rxdata

6 hours ago, lolbro said:

Game.rxdata

This has already been fixed in the current patch which means you probably didn't apply the patch correctly.

5 hours ago, EliteFlyingTaco said:

I'm having the same Crawli's gym problem with the Ariados where I can't progress.

Game.rxdata

Edit: I am on patch 10, still won't work

Looks fine to me, try looking around a bit more.

4 hours ago, zhengwee77 said:

stuck in first gym

Game.rxdata

Don't really know what you mean with "stuck" so if not being able to move wasn't it could you please specify?

Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, shine drive said:

Hey im stuck at blacksteeple castle it would be great if you can get me out tq in advance

Game.rxdata

Get patch 10.

9 minutes ago, SkiesofStars said:

My game was originally frozen in Terajuma Island, but now whenever I try to load my save file, it just says "Script 'PokemonLoad' line 400: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'updateMap' for nil:NilClass" and exits out of the game. This started happening after I just updated to the new Windows too so maybe that's the issue? Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

Your save file is corrupted. You'll have to revert back to an older save by renaming any of the other files in the same folder to Game.rxdata and deleting the old one, you can see how far you've progressed by their name.

4 hours ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

Your save file is corrupted. You'll have to revert back to an older save by renaming any of the other files in the same folder to Game.rxdata and deleting the old one, you can see how far you've progressed by their name.

Thank you so much! I can load my game now, but now my character is frozen on Terajuma Island and I can't progress.

Game.rxdata