Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Kishin said:

Yeah my game is on 9.2, had to download the patch to fix the earlier Sheridan glitch where Keta didn't talk.

Game.rxdata

40 minutes ago, NotEast said:

Is it possible to return my character model to what it originally was? I had the male black skin tone model before doing the RP as the hooded NPC in Blacksteeple Prison. Now I have the other male character model with the green and black color scheme.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

I just beat the two puppet masters. Then I quicksaved my progress just like I normally do after beating opponents. However, when I tried to move it wouldn't let me. I can't even open up any of my menus. And for some reason none of my other recent saves are in the saved file folder, so I would have to redo over a week's worth of progress if I just loaded an earlier save. Is there anything I can do to fix it.Please help, I really want to keep playing this gave.  I'll include my save file as well.

Game.rxdata

6 minutes ago, firemaster said:

I just beat the two puppet masters. Then I quicksaved my progress just like I normally do after beating opponents. However, when I tried to move it wouldn't let me. I can't even open up any of my menus. And for some reason none of my other recent saves are in the saved file folder, so I would have to redo over a week's worth of progress if I just loaded an earlier save. Is there anything I can do to fix it.Please help, I really want to keep playing this gave.  I'll include my save file as well.

Game.rxdata

already fixed in

3 hours ago, BlindBandit said:

Stuck In Blacksteeple cell after walking in front of the laser. 

Game.rxdata

Get the latest patch.

4 minutes ago, Starlu said:

I somehow got stuck in the wall at Blacksteeple Castle after walking down the stairs and accidentally saved when trying to exit.

Game.rxdata

Get the latest patch. Game.rxdata

13 minutes ago, Quario said:

We can't fix your save if you don't say what's wrong with it.

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

Hi, I just downloaded Rejuvenation as well as the patch. The game was going fine for a while, and now I get stuck in whatever battle I end up in. It freezes, and then the game says that it is going to save and restart, and I get a message saying that the script is hanging. I deleted everything on my computer from the game and started over, my old save file was still there, and I tried again and the same problem persisted. I can't complete a single battle this way. Could someone help?

8 hours ago, BlindBandit said:

Stuck In Blacksteeple cell after walking in front of the laser. 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

5 hours ago, Quario said:

I just download the game last week. My game crash at the mansion, I was outside on the right, and I just got through saving Luca. 

598a257914e9d_PokemonRejuvenation8_8_20173_53_58PM.png.cb4addcc7081cd0f6525498715a83548.png

Game.rxdata

your save file works fine on my end, did you download and apply patch 10?

5 hours ago, Crowned Clown God said:

Stuck at Gym leader Marianette i can't move my character just the camera around . Also already downloaded patch 10 

Game.rxdata

beat her and zour char will come back

Game.rxdata

4 hours ago, NatalieJK said:

Hi, I just downloaded Rejuvenation as well as the patch. The game was going fine for a while, and now I get stuck in whatever battle I end up in. It freezes, and then the game says that it is going to save and restart, and I get a message saying that the script is hanging. I deleted everything on my computer from the game and started over, my old save file was still there, and I tried again and the same problem persisted. I can't complete a single battle this way. Could someone help?

are you playing the game on mac?

Im in Crawlis Gym and I am missing one Ariados.

I know it says the bug is fixed with Patch 10, which I applied when I started playing a few weeks ago, but I tried reapplying it and using backup-saves to no avail.

Can someone edit my game data so that I can continue to battle Crawli? I like this game and would love to continue :(

Game.rxdata

4 minutes ago, kingkhezu said:

Im in Crawlis Gym and I am missing one Ariados.

I know it says the bug is fixed with Patch 10, which I applied when I started playing a few weeks ago, but I tried reapplying it and using backup-saves to no avail.

Can someone edit my game data so that I can continue to battle Crawli? I like this game and would love to continue :(

Game.rxdata

You just missed the Ariados, it's not bugged, try searching the start of the gym again.

4 hours ago, kutzaku said:

Issues with going into the back of Crawli's gym after dealing with the magma stone issue in Kristiline.

Thanks,

Game.rxdata

download patch 10

4 hours ago, Flamebird said:

I'm stuck in the Blacksteeple Cell and the doors are closed. Here is the save file:

Game.rxdata

patch zour game

Game.rxdata

I chose the male trainer on the right when i started the game. Ever since the Emma event my character sprite changed to Maria.

Also im in Crawli Gym and i made it to the last room with the Ariados and went on the warp tile, when i went back through the warp tile i realized there are only 3 Ariados' so i cant progress any further. So i went back to the start to see if it would reset but now 1 warp tile is gone in the 2nd room, and the vertical log that can be pushed disappeared when i pushed it to the left.

Game.rxdata

Hey,

I've been playing rejuvenation for a week now and the game suddenly won't let me go up in the menus anymore. I verified and my keyboard isn't at fault. I don't know if the save file itself is bugged or if it's in the game files... The bugs makes it that I can't save or check mons etc. It directly goes to quit game.

I was right after the gym versus ghost Keta.

Patch 10 was installed onto my data and it didn't fix the problem :(

Please help and thanks :)

Game.rxdata