V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

15 hours ago, Jeewolf said:

Hi there, i'm a player from the reborn game and one of my main goal is to collect all the shinies in the game through grinding.

So the issue i have is about the random starter machine at the start of the game and the shiny rate of encounter, I've been soft resetting for quite a few hours (about 6-7 hours with speed up) already and switching between picking a single Pokemon repetitively or going with the machine and let my first shiny starter go random, and i have had no encounter so far, and when i use the machine, sometime after accepting to get a random poke ball, it closes the text box, i don't receive the Pokemon but the surrounding Pokemon stop moving / look in my direction just like when i normally choose one and i have to talk to the machine again to get a random Pokemon and then it works as normal, is there a connection? is there a problem keeping me from getting there "rare" Pokemon the guy told me about and is there a problem with my shiny encounter rate? i'm sorry for all these question i'm just really looking forward to get started with the game and wouldn't want to spend the next few days just to try to get a shiny starter.

Thank you for you time, i really appreciate it.

Game.rxdata

just bad luck :] and that bug with random machine is known

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Currently stuck in Crawli's gym. I've interacted with all the Ariados but only 2 are appearing at the top so I can't reach Crawli. Something to do with broken warp tiles making the Ariados reset?? 
(I've downloaded the patch which is supposed to have fixed this. Am I missing something where I have to move the patch somewhere to make it work??)
Thanks in advance for the help c:

Game.rxdata

15 hours ago, adrasteia said:

Currently stuck in Crawli's gym. I've interacted with all the Ariados but only 2 are appearing at the top so I can't reach Crawli. Something to do with broken warp tiles making the Ariados reset?? 
(I've downloaded the patch which is supposed to have fixed this. Am I missing something where I have to move the patch somewhere to make it work??)
Thanks in advance for the help c:

Game.rxdata

you need to interact with them again

1 hour ago, Darken said:

Hello! I'm stuck in the jail cell in Blacksteeple right after Emma and her library snooping. I heard that the jail cell door should be open, but it's not for me! I can't get out :o

Plz help :( 

1113 - Aizen - 27h 12m - 4 badges.rxdata

get patch 10

Can someone help? I posted about this a week ago but I haven't had a solution yet - I can't get out of Crawli's gym because the dialogue with Crawli and Venam starts as soon as I try to walk out of the door. Last time this happened I was given a save file that put me right outside the door - I've already got patch 10 so that's not the issue. If someone could please help me with a new save file I'd be really grateful.

Game.rxdata

Just now, Solange98 said:

Can someone help? I posted about this a week ago but I haven't had a solution yet - I can't get out of Crawli's gym because the dialogue with Crawli and Venam starts as soon as I try to walk out of the door. Last time this happened I was given a save file that put me right outside the door - I've already got patch 10 so that's not the issue. If someone could please help me with a new save file I'd be really grateful.

Game.rxdata

are yo usure that you got patch 10? because this shouldn't happen if you got it

Just now, Njab said:

are yo usure that you got patch 10? because this shouldn't happen if you got it

Yes I'm sure, I got it a while ago now but it still happens. I've checked so many times but I definitely have it.

15 hours ago, Sayia said:

So i have a problem in Valor Mountain. The crystals are discolored, and i can do anything..

Game.rxdata

get patch and go back to telia resort to see venam talking to valerie

6 hours ago, thefithcaptive said:

The problem is that yes I have the newest version (the latest patch version) and yes I did install it go to main city save and take a train to amethyst cave and went to sherdian village but keta is still silent so I would like your help please! 

23 - Zorua - 9h 8m - 1 badges.rxdata

works fine for me, zou sure that zou got patch 10

Posted this on bugs thread. Reposting here in case it's more appropriate

After the Emma library scene in black steeple. My character's sprite turned into Maria's. Is there anyway to turn my character back? (I was the right male character)

Notes:

I had saved in the Emma section.

I have saved and soft reset after the Val, braxien chat and Saki mocking scene to check if anything happens (it didn't)

Also replaced files with patch files. Nada

I also only have one save state. So I cannot return to an old one.

Game.rxdata

what3.PNG..PNG.44851de215a7ff915214869cdca60dd4.PNG

what2.PNG.PNGwhat..PNG..PNG

Edited by Fluffytentacruel

Hello,

The game crashes everytime I open my save file with this error: "Script 'interpreter' line 517: NoMethodError ocurred. undefined method 'unlock' for nil:NilClass"
It happens after a dialogue with Marianete, when shes following me inside her fathers mansion. I dont know how it saved during the dialog, but I cant do anything else, please help me!!

Game.rxdata

4 hours ago, gssouza said:

Hello,

The game crashes everytime I open my save file with this error: "Script 'interpreter' line 517: NoMethodError ocurred. undefined method 'unlock' for nil:NilClass"
It happens after a dialogue with Marianete, when shes following me inside her fathers mansion. I dont know how it saved during the dialog, but I cant do anything else, please help me!!

Game.rxdata

did zou patch the game with patch 10?

Ayy, so first of all hellou

Second,

In Valor Mountain, post-Magma Stone&Groundon event (I chose to give it away), I'm supposed to calm the mountain down so i can progress with Venam through a certain floor. So i do that, the mountain becomes icy, but when i return to the place where Venam was, she's not there; If i choose to continue i can go left where a poliwag is, or forward to the Chamber of Awakening where #TheWhale isn't present for some reason and nothing happens.

.sav context>This save file is after I calmed the mountain down, went up to a ladder out of curiosity (There was a scientist fiddling with a big crystal there), did not battle him - I just went to that floor to see what was there and then I went down again near the crystal where you use the emotion powder.

Game.rxdata

4 hours ago, CryError said:

Ayy, so first of all hellou

Second,

In Valor Mountain, post-Magma Stone&Groundon event (I chose to give it away), I'm supposed to calm the mountain down so i can progress with Venam through a certain floor. So i do that, the mountain becomes icy, but when i return to the place where Venam was, she's not there; If i choose to continue i can go left where a poliwag is, or forward to the Chamber of Awakening where #TheWhale isn't present for some reason and nothing happens.

.sav context>This save file is after I calmed the mountain down, went up to a ladder out of curiosity (There was a scientist fiddling with a big crystal there), did not battle him - I just went to that floor to see what was there and then I went down again near the crystal where you use the emotion powder.

Game.rxdata

you need to change the mood 3 times - first to calm then to active and once again to calm to progress (make sure to battle that scientist)

1 hour ago, squerril said:

I'm stuck in the Penthouse in Grand Dream City. Help please and thank you.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

20 minutes ago, gssouza said:

No, I only downloaded the V9 full game, where can I find this 10?

read first post

15 minutes ago, Njab said:

you need to change the mood 3 times - first to calm then to active and once again to calm to progress (make sure to battle that scientist)

Oh. Well since that wasn't mentioned anywhere i thought i just ran into a bug. Glad to know there's nothing wrong with me game, thank you.

help i'm stuck on day 2 in the blacksteeple prison (i accidentally skipped the dialogue so if you can plz reply it to me) i think its glitched because it says go to the fields but both the mines and the fields are opened with the mines npc talking about the day 1 quest and i'm stuck if there's a guide plz post it too.

172 - Dove - 40h 54m - 4 badges.rxdata

also have patch 10

Edited by DavyIsCrabby
to clarify somethings

31 minutes ago, DavyIsCrabby said:

help i'm stuck on day 2 in the blacksteeple prison (i accidentally skipped the dialogue so if you can plz reply it to me) i think its glitched because it says go to the fields but both the mines and the fields are opened with the mines npc talking about the day 1 quest and i'm stuck if there's a guide plz post it too.

172 - Dove - 40h 54m - 4 badges.rxdata

also have patch 10

read the purple book in librarz