Dream: Blue Moon Ice Cream

Dream

3 hours ago, Dream said:

I started a new run on another pc but I can't find a blue moon ice cream, if someone can send me one on a random pokemon I would really appreciate it. Let me know if you need something special in return.

I've got a couple of Blue Moon Ice Creams and therefore I'm ready to help you :D

Also, I'm afraid to say that I may not be able to trade as I will be busy in a while If you don't show up quickly.

Anyway, PM me ;) 

7 hours ago, T.O.W.A.N. said:

I can offer a few blue moon ice creams. As for pokemon, is there any pokemon that you need in particular? Types in specific? What does your current team look like?

If you had an axew you would be my savior, what do you need?

Is axew is catchable in current game? As I can remember it isnt... And yea, you can get some blue moon ice creams if you have high-level pokemon with pickup ability(you could get a pachirisu with pickup in opal bridge in start of the game) Ive got one like that already)

51 minutes ago, Keala said:

Axew is obtainable from the mystery egg that the policeman gives you, it is one of the 18 pokèmons that can hatch from it. If you're looking for one, I can help you out.

Do you also have one blu ice cream? What do you need in exchange?

40 minutes ago, Keala said:

I think I have like 15 blue moon ice creams, I can easily give you one. Do you have any 5IVs pokèmon? If not, I can give you those 2 anyway.

I'm sorry I don't have it, I'll write you in a few minutes for the exchange