Jackpot pokemon?

Kontana

12 hours ago, Pμrple said:

Jackpot pokemons is still here , and it’s the same except you can get a jangmo-o instead of axew

wait wait wait wait a minute mate sooooo insteat of axew we got jangmo-o ???

damn i was hunting for that thing ..... oh well time to shiny hunt elekid

Anyone know if the rates to hit it is still the same? i feel its harder than before, an hour and a half and i still haven't hit it. TT^TT

I also haven't been hitting the 7th gen pokemon in the machine too if that would affect it in any way.

Edited by Kontana

33 minutes ago, Kontana said:

I also haven't been hitting the 7th gen pokemon in the machine too if that would affect it in any way.

This was fixed in the first or second patch.  Download the current patch from the main V9 Rejuvenation thread if you want this fixed.

On the off chance you want the Gen 7 psudo as a starter, I have a file of that one.   I don't know what the rates were in past versions, but very long reset sessions are common with V9 at least.

8 hours ago, seki108 said:

This was fixed in the first or second patch.  Download the current patch from the main V9 Rejuvenation thread if you want this fixed.

On the off chance you want the Gen 7 psudo as a starter, I have a file of that one.   I don't know what the rates were in past versions, but very long reset sessions are common with V9 at least.

you have a save with jangmo-o ?? can you give me a copy plsss i can.t get him i soft reseted until i was bored of the game 

• 4 months later...
On 9/30/2017 at 8:25 PM, AnnDy said:

wait wait wait wait a minute mate sooooo insteat of axew we got jangmo-o ???

damn i was hunting for that thing ..... oh well time to shiny hunt elekid

Yo, what does shiny Elekid look like in this game? I've been shiny hunting it for a long time and it's usually easy to find shiny pokemon in rejuvenation, so if it's not different than the original then i'm wasting my time, you know Rejuvenation always gives us crazy colours, like my black and green Infernape

8 minutes ago, Clown said:

Yo, what does shiny Elekid look like in this game? I've been shiny hunting it for a long time and it's usually easy to find shiny pokemon in rejuvenation, so if it's not different than the original then i'm wasting my time, you know Rejuvenation always gives us crazy colours, like my black and green Infernape

Here239s.png.4d10e2f04c0bfb64e3baba25e1c73919.png

You can see all the sprites and their shiny versions by going in the 'Graphics' folder in the main Rejuvenation folder.  Then look in 'Battlers'.

Just now, seki108 said:

Here239s.png.4d10e2f04c0bfb64e3baba25e1c73919.png

You can see all the sprites and their shiny versions by going in the 'Graphics' folder in the main Rejuvenation folder.  Then look in 'Battlers'.

Thanks my guy, now I know I'm definitely not wasting my time, and thanks for showing me where to see the shiny sprites