A question about team Meteor

Marco Reus

Hey so I finished episode 15 a long time ago, and then episode 16 when it came out... and for the life of me, I can't remember who are Solaris, Sirius, Blake, Lin or anybody from Team Meteor

Can anyone please remind me what is their position in the organization? and what anyone of them has done in the story thus far..

thank you!

Solaris is the ex leader who killed Kiki with his Garchomp. He tends to be more faithful to the team's original job. 

Sirius; no idea about him, seems like a stereotype villain

Lin: Meteor's real leader, she is ruthless and she did a spoiler worthy act of

Spoiler

Murdering Ame with Hydreigon 

She took over recently: 

Taka: Like Sirius, he is an admin. He is also Solaris's cowerdly son. He doesn't agree to the cause and only stays due to his dad being ex leader

Eclipse: She is one half of the memeorable grunts. She has a father in Calcenon. To protect him she disabled the Pulse Clawitzer and then got murdered by Sirius's Chandalure. 

Aster: Eclipse's partner. He was an orphan living on the streets with no memory of family, resulting in him sticking with Meteor during the Pulse Clawitzer scene. He later appears near Ametrine Peak if Blake never gave you waterfall. He uses some of Eclipse's team and is going through some depression. 

I wont include the non original members(Cal, Blake, Fern, Sigmund) 

I'm not including El, or the Radomus(how did he get those outfits?)

Edited by DigitalAmber

22 minutes ago, Marco Reus said:

Hey so I finished episode 15 a long time ago, and then episode 16 when it came out... and for the life of me, I can't remember who are Solaris, Sirius, Blake, Lin or anybody from Team Meteor

Can anyone please remind me what is their position in the organization? and what anyone of them has done in the story thus far..

thank you!

Lin- current leader

Solaris- former leader/now lead admin or co-leader

Sirius- Admin/Arsonist

ZEL-  Admin (?)/Scientist in part

Taka- Admin(?) or at least High ranked; reluctant follower

Blake and Corey- Agent/Skilled Grunt

Fern- aspiring Agent/ bandwagoner/no formal position     Head the Division of Inferiority Complexes (had to get a joke in here)

Aster/Eclipse- former Named grunts; 

Spoiler

Defected and Dead, respectively

Sigmund- Allied with Meteor, but not a part of it

Elies- Leads the Arceus Cult, which is alied to Meteor; loyal to Solaris, but not formally part of Meteor; Elite 4 member

Edited by seki108

21 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Lin- current leader

Solaris- former leader/now lead admin or co-leader

Sirius- Admin/Arsonist

ZEL-  Admin (?)/Scientist in part

Taka- Admin(?) or at least High ranked; reluctant follower

22 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

Solaris is the ex leader who killed Kiki with his Garchomp. He tends to be more faithful to the team's original job. 

Sirius; no idea about him, seems like a stereotype villain

Lin: Meteor's real leader, she is ruthless and she did a spoiler worthy act of

Reveal hidden contents

Murdering Ame with Hydreigon 

She took over recently: 

Taka: Like Sirius, he is an admin. He is also Solaris's cowerdly son. He doesn't agree to the cause and only stays due to his dad being ex leader

Eclipse: She is one half of the memeorable grunts. She has a father in Calcenon. To protect him she disabled the Pulse Clawitzer and then got murdered by Sirius's Chandalure. 

Aster: Eclipse's partner. He was an orphan living on the streets with no memory of family, resulting in him sticking with Meteor during the Pulse Clawitzer scene. He later appears near Ametrine Peak if Blake never gave you waterfall. He uses some of Eclipse's team and is going through some depression. 

I wont include the non original members(Cal, Blake, Fern, Sigmund) 

I'm not including El, or the Radomus(how did he get those outfits?)

Blake and Corey- Agent/Skilled Grunt

Fern- aspiring Agent/ bandwagoner/no formal position     Head the Division of Inferiority Complexes (had to get a joke in here)

Aster/Eclipse- former Named grunts; 

Hide contents

Defected and Dead, respectively

Sigmund- Allied with Meteor, but not a part of it

Elies- Leads the Arceus Cult, which is alied to Meteor; loyal to Solaris, but not formally part of Meteor; Elite 4 member

Alright, first of all, thank you for the answer.

Can you please elaborate on the Cal/Blake thing? I remember vaguely that Cal betrayed us or something and that they're brothers... why did he betray us? Blake isn't part of Team Meteor or is he?

Wasn't Radomous just a GYM leader? he's also part of team Meteor??

Radomus is not a part of it, as we know. It's just a theory, like Anna being his daughter(likely) he did weirdly enough have a cult and Meteor uniform, though the cult one is easily explained via theviary. Radomus is not Meteor, it just a theory some have

Cal: He joined for a brief time to guarantee protection of Apophyll/be a double agent. He was never loyal to the cause.

also, we saw Blake try to starve a city, get in the Meteor helicopter, and team up with Fern on the side of Meteor during the Fiore Manse raid. 

Edited by DigitalAmber

1 minute ago, DigitalAmber said:

Radomus is not a part of it, as we know. It's just a theory, like Anna being his daughter(likely) he did weirdly enough have a cult and Meteor uniform, though the cult one is easily explained via theviary. Radomus is not Meteor, it just a theory some have

Cal: He joined for a brief time to guarantee protection of Apophyll/be a double agent. He was never loyal to the cause. 

Wait and what IS the goal of team Meteor? do we know it yet?

4 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

Originally it was too summon Arceus to reset the world to a blank slate/cleanup the filth. Under Lin's leadership, all I know is it involves summoning Baby Arceus(Terra's glitch works journal)

Okay I think i'm starting to get it lol

Is there anywhere with a summary of what happened until now? or a playthrough I can watch (but one that's actually bearable of watching)?

15 minutes ago, Marco Reus said:

Okay I think i'm starting to get it lol

Is there anywhere with a summary of what happened until now? or a playthrough I can watch (but one that's actually bearable of watching)?

I'm pretty sure there was a recap thread somewhere, though I am having trouble finding it.  I might be thinking of Rejuvination, though.

There are people on the forums writing out their playthroughs, usually of a mono run, though I don't know how well of a recap they do.  The only playthrough I've watched of Reborn was HeroVoltey's a few months ago; you would have to be the judge of whether it is bearable.  There might be a traditional, silent walkthrough, but I haven't looked for one.

Edited by seki108