My Reborn team as of now - any suggestions?

iDunno

Hy guys, first time poster here. Any suggestions of held items, moves or changes in roster? Maybe any Alolan Pokemon I should consider adding, with Ep. 17 looming closer?

Current Team:

Greninja (lv. 85) - Shiny
Ability: Protean
Nature: Rash
Held Item: None
Moves: Hydro Pump; Dark Pulse/Surf; Extrasensory; Icy Wind (waiting for Ice Beam)

Gardevoir (lv. 85)
Ability: Trace
Nature: Modest
Held Item: TwistedSpoon
Moves: Calm Mind; Moonblast; Psychic; Grass Knot (waiting for Thunderbolt or Shadow Ball)

Tyrantrum (lv. 85)
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Adamant
Held Item: Wide Lens (for Head Smash)
Moves: Head Smash; Earthquake; Dragon Dance; Dragon Claw

Hawlucha (lv. 85)
Ability: Unburden
Moves: Swords Dance; Fly; High Jump Kick; Thunder Punch

Nidoqueen (lv. 85)
Ability: Sheer Force
Held Item: Life Orb
Moves: Earth Power; Sludge Wave; Flamethrower; Superpower (useful when stuck facing a Special Wall, waiting for Ice Beam)

Arcanine (lv. 84) Shiny
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Flare Blitz; Close Combat; Crunch; ExtremeSpeed

In Rotation Box:

Metagross (lv. 84)
Ability: Clear Body
Moves: Meteor Mash; Zen Headbutt; Ice Punch; Bulldoze (waiting for Earthquake)

Electivire (lv. 85)
Ability: Motor Drive
Nature: Hardy
Moves: Thunder Punch; Cross Chop; Ice Punch; Thunder Wave

Goodra (lv. 85)
Ability: Gooey
Moves: Dragon Pulse; Muddy Water; Flamethrower; Sludge Bomb

Yanmega (lv. 83)
Ability: Speed Bost
Nature: Quirky
Moves: Air Slash; Bug Buzz; U-Turn; AncientPower

Pyroar (lv. 81)
Ability: Moxie
Nature: Bashful
Moves: Hyper Beam; Flamethrower; Bulldoze; Dark Pulse

Feraligatr (lv. 85)
Ability: Sheer Force
Moves: Dragon Dance; Waterfall; Crunch; Ice Punch

Leavanny (lv. 63)

Abilty: Swarm

Nature: Jolly

Moves: Fell Stinger; Swords Dance; Leaf Blade; X-Scissor

I find your lack of Magnezone... disturbing

In all seriousness though, with everything you've got you probably don't have to worry about replacing your mons or adding new ones. Your movesets look mostly good to me, other people will probably have suggestions but I'm not a particularly refined pokéstrategist so I'm leaving that up to them.

You could try basic held items if you're not sure what to use, such as Charcoal, Mystic Water and the likes (at least Plates if you don't have the corresponding items). Or type berries if you wish to cover your weaknesses during the toughest battles.

Welcome to Reborn btw ;)

Actually, you could face a problem against fast hits, because you seem to have many attackers (Modest, Adamant), but do not have much bulk (dont judge me, I dont know your EV spread :)). There is still a water gym and the Water Surface field effect is like Swift Swim for all Water types. I could imagine that the gym has something like a Swampert with EQ, Waterfall, Ice Punch and Rock Slide. Since it's speed is increased already, it does not need the Mega Stone for Swift Swim and can carry something like Assault Vest. That would mean death for your whole Team, except Feraligatr. Instead of using Leavanny, I would recommend a bulky Grass type like Tangrowth to help you out.

(I fear that gym since I first read the field effect of Underwater Surface!!!)

17 hours ago, Alistair said:

I find your lack of Magnezone... disturbing

Magnezone is not a bad idea, actually. He's bulky, and the only 'mon I have with a Steel attack is Metagross. Probably gonna give him Flash Cannon, Discharge, Signal Beam and Thunder Wave/Light Screen.

17 hours ago, Brakk said:

Actually, you could face a problem against fast hits, because you seem to have many attackers (Modest, Adamant), but do not have much bulk (dont judge me, I dont know your EV spread :)). There is still a water gym and the Water Surface field effect is like Swift Swim for all Water types. I could imagine that the gym has something like a Swampert with EQ, Waterfall, Ice Punch and Rock Slide. Since it's speed is increased already, it does not need the Mega Stone for Swift Swim and can carry something like Assault Vest. That would mean death for your whole Team, except Feraligatr. Instead of using Leavanny, I would recommend a bulky Grass type like Tangrowth to help you out.

(I fear that gym since I first read the field effect of Underwater Surface!!!)

My EV spread is not very good for bulky 'mons. The only bulky ones I have are Metagross and Goodra, and that's because of natural bulk. About the field effect, I know what you mean. I remember suddendly finding a Lanturn underwater and it started randomly kicking my ass because of the field effects. I'm gonna take that advice and get a Tangrowth and/or a Leafeon. Also I think I'm gonna add a Galvantula with Sticky Web to mitigate that effect.

16 hours ago, Zander said:

How in the world did you get a Metagross and an electivire? Really good pokemon though, I don't see a problem here

Well, as EndearingCharacterTrait said, Beldum is available in the end of a long and weird sidequest in Byxbysion. As for Electivire, you can get Elekid in a house in Calcenon by giving the guy an electirizer (it's in a cave by the Calcenon stairs), and there's a second electirizer in a lighthouse in Coral Ward. You can enter it by using dive in a hidden spot behind the lighthouse (there's a tutorial on Youtube).

Thanks for the replies!

30 minutes ago, iDunno said:

Well, as EndearingCharacterTrait said, Beldum is available in the end of a long and weird sidequest in Byxbysion. As for Electivire, you can get Elekid in a house in Calcenon by giving the guy an electirizer (it's in a cave by the Calcenon stairs), and there's a second electirizer in a lighthouse in Coral Ward. You can enter it by using dive in a hidden spot behind the lighthouse

Thank you. I didn't know the location of the second electirizer(in your comment, the first) or beldum. 

Also in all honesty an all out offense team is very good instead of trying for some bulk PO other than natural bulk. Train Metagross in hp and you're good to go