Saturday is the new Thursday 

So as of now I am making Saturday the new update day, cause as it turns out Thursday seems to be the day when literally everything bad in my life happens.

One of these bad things is a little sickness called Influenza. So that is a part of my life.

BUT

I am here, my fever broke 6 hours ago(i need a solid 24 tho), and before I was caught with this horrible illness I got quite a bit done, i mapped out the city a bit and worked on some of the fakemon and there overworlds. why do they need overworlds you ask? well that's because the pokemon in the front of your party will follow behind you as you walk. I have also begun to plan out what Cerebrum will look like. so that's whats going on in my life.

So until next time(hopefully whe i am fully better) that is all.

Oh yeah

On 3/31/2018 at 9:00 AM, guidy said:

I'm not really following your game, just checking out once in a while. 
I am not a huge fan of fakemon in general, but I thought I'd give it a go:

Vlambear
(It comes from: Vlambaar (Dutch for flamible) and bear)
Not the most original, but whatever. Good luck with the game further!

I love that name, so unless someone suggests something better, either here or somewhere else, that's what I will be going for. thank you .

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I

HATE

MY

SCHEDULED

The last Two weeks have been at shit insane, I haven't been able to get here to update the forum. But I'm here now. Even though there's not a lot to report. I'm designing the Cyto District and writing plot for the game, as well as making the stats for some fakemon. Which is really it. I know this is a short one but life is crazy and I haven't had a whole lot of time to work on this. Sorry.

Well. back to work

BACK ON SCHEDULED 

For once I'm on time this week. And progress has been made towards finishing the city. The tilesets are almost done for the Cyto District. As well as fixing some character sprites(which we will get into on the big day.) and thankfully my school year is winding down so I'm gonna have a bit more time to work on this. So, hooray for progress. 

Next week I would like to talk about Norse Mythos

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

WERE BACK

Sorry to the three of you who watch this form, for some reason was being like "hey you wanna update your form, well to bad" And there wasn't a post last week cause well, their wasn't much to report. BUT. I got good news when I say that Cyto is done. Next I'm gonna go back to my roots and sprite a few fakemon(back sprites being the literal devil), and after that I'm gonna work on Nucleo, which will not be nearly as hard as Cyto I'm calling it now.

But for now, that's all.

• 3 weeks later...

HI

So I know its has been a while but I've used this time to think of something

what is that something you ask?

A GOD DAMN PLAN

I need to focus on a single task at a time so I can actually get this done. so here's whats happening. 

I am getting ALL of the spriting done before i move on to mapping. what this means is that I'm gonna have a spriting update and a mapping update.

But basically i wanna get this done before i move on to another hellbasket.

so my lists go accordingly.

*fakemon sprites

*fakemon backsprites

*Rivals

*Gym Leaders

*Cerebrum

*Other main characters

*shinnies(I will have a few customs)

*Side Characters.

*Overworlds

______________________________________________________________________________________________

After i get all of those things done i will move on to Mapping, hopefully it doesn't take too long but knowing me it probably will. 

Again sorry for the delay. I am in fact alive.