Spriting assistance for game

Matt_

Hello there, I am currently working on a Pokemon Fan Game, that I am yet to name. I am in very early stages of development, but have planned out a good chunk of the game. One major problem though, is that I have no spriting experience and am not naturally artistic. I am looking for help in terms of spriting, and if you want to help out with other aspects too, I can always use a hand. I will give a quick explanation of the basis and story, so you can see if it is something you would like to be a part of. 

Spoiler

This story follows a pre-determined 16 year old protagonist, Sofia. I know many people do not like pre-determined protagonists, but I believe this is the best way to tell the story. Sofia has a twin sister named Sara and a younger sister named Eva, who is 8 years old). The world they live in is not a stereotypical pokemon world. The region is filled with terrorists and destruction. Radical groups run rampant through the region, attacking cities seemingly at random and kidnapping certain individuals with no obvious pattern. The game starts with Sofia and Sara getting their trainer cards, and they plan to take on the league with their pokemon. Sofia has an alolan vulpix, whereas Sara has a vulpix. For unknown reasons, they have been able to communicate with their pokemon since they were around 9-10. Because of this, they became pretty strong trainers for their age. Throughout the story, Sofia will thrown into dangerous situations where she has to stand up against the terrorists while protecting those she loves. I plan on styling the game like Pokemon Reborn, Pokemon Rejuvenation, and Pokemon Desolation. By this I mean it will be a story based game with many interesting characters, and the story and premise will be very dark. There will be 18 gym leaders, and likely field effects. While there is less room for roleplaying, I plan to make up for it by telling a well-developed, deep, and entertaining story. If you have any more questions, pm me.

Edited by Matthatter03