Madame Who?

DarkMasterKendall

If the image doesn't load for some dumb reason, I beat Madame X and will update this post with a working picture

EDIT: IT DIDNT LUCKY ME

Welp, I guess I wont be able to share my victory for a while, if anyone wants to help me with it feel free

And also anyone that wants to know my strategy, ask down below

Shoutout to valantisthanasoulis for helping me, the picture is in the second comment

Edited by DarkMasterKendall

1 minute ago, EHSRU66 said:

Very nice, what strategy did you end up using?

My original strategy was to paralyze it with togedemaru and set up electric terrain for my max special attack electric gem and terrain boosted alolan raichu to take it out with thunderbolt... which failed miserably and only did around 35-40%. She full restored, rippy dip. Then I noticed that I could poison stall it with my toxapex(praise the mystery egg). But I realized that way too late, and Soft-Resetted. In my second, and successful, run I started by lowering Yveltal's attack with baby doll eyes from primarina, let it faint, went straight to toxapex, poisoned it with baneful bunker, sacrificed a few mons(Did manage to do some damage with gale wings smogon birb), and then I got REAAAALY lucky with it missing a zen headbutt, then I was able to venon drench, lower its stats even more, let toxapex faint, and dealt enough damage with togedemaru to let it faint by poison, unfort it was a double faint, so nobody got EXP

TL;DR: Toxapex op, plz nerf 

Look at all of these people using well thought and clever strategies to beat the OP Yveltal. I should be ashamed as I cheaply cheesed it using Perish Song :D

Anyone who beats her down deserves a gold sticker though.