Idea for my main team V9 end

godjoseph

Those four look like fun! I recommend you first get a Magnezone. It's dual typing could really help your team. For your sixth member, however, I have a couple recommendations:

1) The Mystery Egg could probe to be a valuable asset

2) Either Vaporeon or the starter egg (in particular if it's Popplio)

Either way, I recommend you get a bit more bulk for your team, as Tangrowth alone isn't enough. Your team still looks awesome, though!

8 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

Those four look like fun! I recommend you first get a Magnezone. It's dual typing could really help your team. For your sixth member, however, I have a couple recommendations:

1) The Mystery Egg could probe to be a valuable asset

2) Either Vaporeon or the starter egg (in particular if it's Popplio)

Either way, I recommend you get a bit more bulk for your team, as Tangrowth alone isn't enough. Your team still looks awesome, though!

Thanks man! I am very hyped to use them in the future.

I am so sad about the two mystery eggs because I got chespin which become grass/fighting and larvesta bug/fire. I was really hyped to get larvesta but I really wanted to use infernape so I guess I will breed a volcarona as a rotation pokemon.

I thought of using magnezone at first but I really don't get how I can breed him without a good IV ditto. Mine only has 30 def and 31 spdef as good ivs :( It would take me so much time to breed and randomly getting 31 ivs but I will try anyway.

Vaporeon seems like a good addition with wish, its natural bulk, 130 base hp and great defenses. Thanks!

How about Tyrantrum and Aloloan raichu?

Tyrantrum with rock head ability.Breed for dragon dance.Other moves could be head smash,earthquake and dragon claw.

Alolan raichu with nasty plot,thunder bolt and psychic.

Here's some Mons I'd recommend:

Alolan Muk
God tier move pool (Knock Off/Crunch/Gunk Shot/X), nice bulk (105/75/100) and typing that nicely fills the gap in your team given that you don't have a Sp. Def wall in your team. Poison Touch is also pretty gud for some extra damage.

Medicham

The pure definition of a glass cannon. HJK is almost always an OHKO to mons that don't resist it. Has some nice coverage as well in Fire/Ice/Thunder Punch. 

Gardevoir
One of my favs of all time and got even better with Fairy typing (something you also don't have in your party). Hits like a truck (especially with some Calm Mind setup) and has nice special bulk as well.