Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Gen 4 evolutionary items

Arnab Fouzder

Question

7 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Arnab Fouzder said:

So I came to know that this type of floor was available in episode 13. I completed episode 16 with a total of 9 stickers. Should there be 10 stickers? Like seriously.......where are the gen 4 evolutionary items???

If you mean through purchase, they are not available.  Most are found somewhere on the map by now, such as 2 elecrolizers, 2 magmortizors (?), and a reaper cloth.

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

If you mean through purchase, they are not available.  Most are found somewhere on the map by now, such as 2 elecrolizers, 2 magmortizors (?), and a reaper cloth.

so.......does anyone know where I can find the ELECTRIZER and the PROTECTOR on the map?

Just now, Arnab Fouzder said:

so.......does anyone know where I can find the ELECTRIZER and the PROTECTOR on the map?

One eletrizer is available in a small cave/storage area, once you pay to repair the bride connecting Route 3 to the town with the fire gym; a magma item is there too.   The other is in the lighthouse (use dive in a hidden spot in Coral ward (or whatever the harbor was called).

I'll look on the item location guide for the Protector and edit it it.  It is in the game.

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

One eletrizer is available in a small cave/storage area, once you pay to repair the bride connecting Route 3 to the town with the fire gym; a magma item is there too.   The other is in the lighthouse (use dive in a hidden spot in Coral ward (or whatever the harbor was called).

I'll look on the item location guide for the Protector and edit it it.  It is in the game.

Thanks a lot!

2 minutes ago, Arnab Fouzder said:

Thanks a lot!

For the Protector: Iolia Valley, after collecting all four Crustal Plugs go to the upper right cave, use the purple crystal to open the way to the upper exit, step outside and it's there (path towards the Sableye Cave)

Also, you might need a key for the Lighthouse electrolizer.   The lighthouse is also for the Mudkip event.

Edit: @Arnab Fouzder  The Key is in the dive location, with the 2nd electrilizer and magma.  The Mudkip is in the lighthouse itself

Edited by seki108

Just now, seki108 said:

For the Protector: Iolia Valley, after collecting all four Crustal Plugs go to the upper right cave, use the purple crystal to open the way to the upper exit, step outside and it's there (path towards the Sableye Cave)

Also, you might need a key for the Lighthouse electrolizer.   The lighthouse is also for the Mudkip event.

Cant thank you enough. helped a lot!