willing to trade or buy for a high price for 6 quick claws

Jacob Ludwig

I want to beat the garchomp event on pyrous mountain for the apophyll academy quest because I lost last time, because I did not expect that to happen, even though I know it does not change anything, for me it is a challenge and a chance to win this time. Which is why I need quick claw and a pokemon with endeavor or other move that with quick claw, will help me defeat garchomp, I will win this time.

Plus for me it is a challenge that due to me losing all my previous data on my laptop due to me having to get a new laptop, this time I want to beat that garchomp and win, which is why I want to bug a quick claw so bad, because it is important to me.

The 6 quick claws are for my team for my fight with garchomp.

I know, but then most pokemon do not have the move set I need plus I can do this which will only need to activate once then wait through 3 pokemon getting rekked, which this goes as follows, send out seel + holding quick claw, use Perish song, wait through 2 to 3 more pokemon getting rekked then win on 5th or 6th pokemon due to Perish songs effect.

Does anyone have any quick claws they can sell/trade me, I need to get at least 1.

Edited by Jacob Ludwig
misspelled a word.