Beginning of Senior Year aka Armageddon II

Hello everyone, 

Today was my first day of school being a senior. (A socially anxious and introverted senior, mind you) Although I should be happy and all that pleasant stuff about making it to this point of my life, the truth of the matter is: I'm not. Honestly, I'm really not. I sort of have a love/hate relationship with the student body (and this is from a private school). You could say I've matured a bit faster than the other people in the student body, but I'm going off on a tangent again. Our class has a big graduating senior class. (44, I believe) To tell the honest truth, I want to be done with the whole social aspect of school already. Yes, I know. "Make new friends" or "Enjoy your last year in high school". If I'm being honest, I really can't. I'm in a constant war zone as it is right now and it's quite hard for me to really buckle down this year because of the students in my student body. The school doesn't really allow for much individuality besides dual enrollment which I'm doing, but that's pretty short-lived since it's only 9 weeks. Because of such things, I'm stuck with a student body that's so into getting intimate socially, and I'm just not there. I just hope it flys by as fast as every other senior said it would or else, it'll be another year of disappointment and self-restraint. Farewell, my friends.

It probably won't fly by, but I think it'll be as enjoyable as you want it to be. I'm not the out-going type either, so I barely went to school activities, but I think I enjoyed it thanks to my friends and teachers (I had amazingly great teachers with good sense of humor) 😜

Being pretty introverted myself, my senior year was the year of highschool I enjoyed by far the most. However, I went to public school and was heavily involved in a debate team (and come my Senior year, many other things.) I can't really offer much guidance considering you are going to a far smaller school, other than to not make it harder than it has to be. If you only have one or two people you can count as friends, there is nothing wrong with that basically me my entire life. Just enjoy the people you enjoy, and if you dont like interacting with the others, then do so as little as possible. I'm not gonna act like i have some sort of authority on this, but you have to at least go in with an open mind, and enjoy it as much as you can, considering the circumstances :)