Help on how to beat Angie (7th gym leader Ice)

Quintin

17 minutes ago, Swampellow said:

It would help if you told us what pokemon you have, what ones you have in your PC, an what mode you're on to start. As well as any items that could be of use.

Venasaur                   Golem                 Noviern          Pangoro              Arcanine                             Im on Normal mode

Double Edge              Rock Blast           Air Slash         Crunch                Flare Blitz

Pedal Blizzard            Earthquake          Roost              Sky Uppercut      Extreme Speed                   PC pokemon: Ducklet, Shadow duskull, Pancear, meowth, Shadow Bonsly, Meditite, Shadow Trokal, Tangala, Houndour, Shadow Tympole, Mawile

Sleep Powder            Stealth Rock         Bite                 Body Slam         Crunch

Leach Seed               Explosion             Super fang      Parting Shot        Outrage                                    I will Grind, or catch pokemon to beat this gym leader 

Edited by Quintin

that mawile would be fantastic for her first pokemon, and maybe leveling your meditite, along with switching your noviern for a leveled houndoom should be a good enough 
Accounts for nearly all her pokemon 
You have to make sure their on level but, yeah

Edited by Jetasd

19 minutes ago, Jetasd said:

that mawile would be fantastic for her first pokemon, and maybe leveling your meditite, along with switching your noviern for a leveled houndoom should be a good enough 
Accounts for nearly all her pokemon 
You have to make sure their on level but, yeah

Thanks!

Just now, Quintin said:

Thanks!

No problem, you should keep a few Pokemon in mind as off slots for other gyms. its a common tatic people usually use in reborn/rejuvenation, since no one team can take on all 18 gym leaders 
just make sure you've got some options, Good luck with your fight!

2 hours ago, Quintin said:

Angie Is destroying my team, any help on how i can beat her.

I had the same problem too. I lost 7-8 times. Then i went on for pokemon search and met Heracross. Then i went to Angie and KOed her 4 of her  pokemon with my heracross and remaining were beaten by rest of my pokemon.

Edited by Shadowsusanoo

I actually went and got a Magneton for this fight. I also used Mawile and Vanniluxe (purified) since Vanniluxe Mirror Coat KOs her special focused team. Also walls quite a bit

2 hours ago, Jetasd said:

No problem, you should keep a few Pokemon in mind as off slots for other gyms. its a common tatic people usually use in reborn/rejuvenation, since no one team can take on all 18 gym leaders 
just make sure you've got some options, Good luck with your fight!

I beat Her. An hour of grinding and 5 trys later!