Mansion Puzzle?

I'm currently in the mansion with Marianette, I have freed Venem and Rin and completed the maid side quest. The only area I have left is the poolside but the building is locked and I can't find a way in. If it helps I have found the three passwords but cannot find anywhere to input them.

You need to find a key in the maze to unlock the door at the poolside area.

The passwords are for an optional event.One of the maids will tell you to beat 3 maids located in 3 areas.Then the maid will open all the locked doors in manners.Then check all the rooms.

Just now, Yagami said:

The passwords are for an optional event.One of the maids will tell you to beat 3 maids located in 3 areas.Then the maid will open all the locked doors in manners.Then check all the rooms.

2 hours ago, Yagami said:

I did the maid quest reward and got the pendant, but I found nowhere for the passwords?

18 hours ago, Joevahkiin said:

I did the maid quest reward and got the pendant, but I found nowhere for the passwords?

Might have made a mistake.I am not sure at the moment but maybe you need it for later.