Venem?

Joevahkiin

2 minutes ago, Joevahkiin said:

So I got to the end of the first Gym and accidentally skipped the dialogue between myself and Venem. Can someone please tell me where she has gone?

I'm fairly certain Route 2.  It's reachable by the train east of the shopping district.  

Edited by seki108

2 minutes ago, Joevahkiin said:

So I got to the end of the first Gym and accidentally skipped the dialogue between myself and Venem. Can someone please tell me where she has gone?

Amethyst cave. You take the train to route 2 to get there 

Just now, SukaiChris said:

Amethyst cave. You take the train to route 2 to get there 

That station is currently blocked off. I didn't actually fight Venem, she just spoke to me, said something aboutr a factory, and left.

3 minutes ago, Joevahkiin said:

That station is currently blocked off. I didn't actually fight Venem, she just spoke to me, said something aboutr a factory, and left.

In that case, go to the sewers, to the south of the shopping district.  Maybe.....

Edited by seki108

9 minutes ago, Joevahkiin said:

Nothing new down there. Unless I'm missing something.

If you got to the last room of her gym after solving the puzzles (where the teleporter is), she should be in the next room for the match.

I'm confused at what point in the story you are

Edited by seki108

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

If you got to the last room of her gym after solving the puzzles (where the teleporter is), she should be in the next room for the match.

I'm confused at what point in the story you are

Allow me to clarify:

I defeated the trainers in her gym and did the poison puzzles, after which I followed a long tunnel which brought me out into the open, there were two gym entrances there: one looked like a venipede and the other a seviper. Venem then appeared then appeared and explained that these were her previouse gyms and she now has a new one. The next part i skipped by mistake but she said something about a factory, which I think is the location of the new one. She then said I could take the Seviper egg that was in the area and then left.

Just now, Joevahkiin said:

Allow me to clarify:

I defeated the trainers in her gym and did the poison puzzles, after which I followed a long tunnel which brought me out into the open, there were two gym entrances there: one looked like a venipede and the other a seviper. Venem then appeared then appeared and explained that these were her previouse gyms and she now has a new one. The next part i skipped by mistake but she said something about a factory, which I think is the location of the new one. She then said I could take the Seviper egg that was in the area and then left.

Oh, then you just unlocked the special bonus room.  You have to go back and complete the puzzle's simple solution to unlock the final room (with a healing station and teleporter back to the entrance).  Congrats on solving that puzzle solution before even the basic one.

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

Oh, then you just unlocked the special bonus room.  You have to go back and complete the puzzle's simple solution to unlock the final room (with a healing station and teleporter back to the entrance).  Congrats on solving that puzzle solution before even the basic one.

Oh I see, well done me I guess :) Thanks for the help.

Just now, Joevahkiin said:

Oh I see, well done me I guess :) Thanks for the help.

No problem.  Sorry for not understanding where you were sooner.  The 'end of the first gym' should have tipped me off.

6 minutes ago, Joevahkiin said:

To be honest I kidna brute forced it: the sign at the start said mixing all colours together would create white but it doesnt seem to be working, so i just started spamming it XD

After carefully opening the basic door, I pretty much just did that to see the bonus (hoping for a TM that might help again Venam :( ).  I just soft reset when I got a color combo wrong (once I got the first one) until the bonus was revealed.  Cheap but effective :) (like the leader's custom moves).