pokemon rejuvination newest version TM rock smash

Petrol

I'm all caught up to episode 16 with rebon, so I wanted to start on Rejuvenation. Now I'm stuck on finding the TM Rock smash. All walkthroughs show where to get it in the older versions of Rejuvenation. But now it's in a different location. can anyone help me here?

Iirc you need to talk to Karrina in front of her base near the Sewers entrance. She tells you to meet her in the hotel's basement arena for a battle; beat her to get Rock Smash. She'll also invite you to join her gang, which opens up a sidequest.

Edited by Gentleman Jaggi

thanks guys I got it. I've got another question. I'm at the mansion with marianetta and her weird father. now I have to do the quest to save my three friends. There is also a trial that lets met fight three maids. when I have defeated these three maids my reward will be made clear. I'm guessing I need this reward to find my last friend since I can't find here anywhere and i think she's in the locked shed. however I have defeated the three maids and I still can't enter the shed. Can anyone tell me what this reward is?

2 hours ago, Petrol said:

thanks guys I got it. I've got another question. I'm at the mansion with marianetta and her weird father. now I have to do the quest to save my three friends. There is also a trial that lets met fight three maids. when I have defeated these three maids my reward will be made clear. I'm guessing I need this reward to find my last friend since I can't find here anywhere and i think she's in the locked shed. however I have defeated the three maids and I still can't enter the shed. Can anyone tell me what this reward is?

If you talk with the maid that told you to defeat all the 3 maids she will tell you what the reward is (some of the doors of the masion are locked she open them for you and they have items inside) , and the key to open the shed by the pool is on the labyrinth on the left side of the mansion.