Bug at Crawli's gym?

Solange98

Can anyone help? I've defeated Groudon, don't have the Magma Stone, went back to Teila Resort and now I'm not sure what to do next - I think I have to find Crawli but when I go to his gym, I have to do the Ranger puzzle. I get on fine until the part with the Ariados - apparently four are meant to appear but I only get one. What do I do now?? Is this a bug or am I meant to get to Crawli another way?

11 minutes ago, Solange98 said:

Can anyone help? I've defeated Groudon, don't have the Magma Stone, went back to Teila Resort and now I'm not sure what to do next - I think I have to find Crawli but when I go to his gym, I have to do the Ranger puzzle. I get on fine until the part with the Ariados - apparently four are meant to appear but I only get one. What do I do now?? Is this a bug or am I meant to get to Crawli another way?

It should be fixed once you download the latest v10 patch!

29 minutes ago, RedAlert said:

Did you talk to all the Ariados(es) on the way? There are 4 in total until that particular event, only then do all 4 appear.

Thanks! Did that and got past it.

28 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

It should be fixed once you download the latest v10 patch!

I already downloaded it which is why I was a bit confused - fixed now though! I seem to have another problem now though, when I get to Venam and Crawli I can't get any further. When I speak to Crawli first, he only says one sentence - if I speak to Venam first, she says one sentence and then I'm frozen and can't do anything. Anything I can do about this??

50 minutes ago, Solange98 said:

Thanks! Did that and got past it.

I already downloaded it which is why I was a bit confused - fixed now though! I seem to have another problem now though, when I get to Venam and Crawli I can't get any further. When I speak to Crawli first, he only says one sentence - if I speak to Venam first, she says one sentence and then I'm frozen and can't do anything. Anything I can do about this??

Not completely sure with why that happens. If you're frozen, there might be a problem with your save itself, in which case,  you can post your save file here: 

PS: This is in the wrong section, I think.

9 minutes ago, ProtoflareX said:

V10 patch? Can you link me to where I can download it?

It is available here.

Instructions:

Copy all the contents of the patch to your Rejuvenation folder by selection replace all and then merge in all.