Offering Shiny 5IV Torchic

Cataline

So I accidentally hatched this sweet Boy. when I already have a trained Blaziken. I don't really need it or anything, so I thought I'll offer it for trade.

All I want is a Female 5IV Snivy (or its line) or an HP Fire IV'd of any gender.

I'll throw in a 5IV Gligar (31/31/31/29/31/31) too. 

If I actually hatch what I want, I'll make changes to my requested pokemon. 

capture481.png

On 7/3/2017 at 10:04 AM, HUEnd said:

Did you just said a HP Fire Snivy? Hihihi, I can do that, just give me a couple of minutes.

Of course the breeders were going to find this heh, but I knew this was the quickest way. I just hope my strats aren't blown.

Alright, this took longer than I thought (42 eggs), but I got your Snivy ^^

And yeah, you definitely should expect us wandering around here, and that caught my attention because you're asking for a Hidden Power mon and I'm the one who's in charge of that (and the Hardcore'd mons recently) and since there aren't many people who can do that (and it's up to breed them for others), I decided to take your request.

Without further ado, here it is:

Spoiler

d0076b4cb9.png

On 7/3/2017 at 10:46 AM, HUEnd said:

Alright, this took longer than I thought (42 eggs), but I got your Snivy ^^

And yeah, you definitely should expect us wandering around here, and that caught my attention because you're asking for a Hidden Power mon and I'm the one who's in charge of that (and the Hardcore'd mons recently) and since there aren't many people who can do that (and it's up to breed them for others), I decided to take your request

It always takes longer than you think. RNG gods decide so.

Not much would breed for hidden power, but it may be worth the shiny for some. even if the starter gender ratio is horrid. I'll be waiting I guess, my screen name is Aria.

3 minutes ago, Cataline said:

It always takes longer than you think. RNG gods decide so.

Not much would breed for hidden power, but it may be worth the shiny for some. even if the starter gender ratio is horrid. I'll be waiting I guess, my screen name is Aria.

It really took a long time to get the Female I'm using to breed right now (perfect parents allow me to use a Everstone to set the nature), but it worth the trouble, I guess...

Anyway, enjoy him!