Choose my next LP (RESULTS ARE IN)

Filthy Casual

LP Themes  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Looking to start a new LP? Which one should I try out?

• Rejuvenation Randomizer Run (with new Overworld Pokemon Sprite Mod)
    • Reborn Fighting Mono Run
    • Reborn Hardcore Blind Run

I'm going to be starting another LP soon, now that "Choose my Team" has officially ended. I have come up with three possible choices. I would love to hear from you which one I should play. Thank you, and look forward to your feedback!

Edited by FactoryofSadness

7 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

I'm going to be starting another LP soon, now that "Choose my Team" has officially ended. I have come up with three possible choices. I would love to hear from you which one I should play. Thank you, and look forward to your feedback!

I hope I have someone joining me in any kind of Rejuvenation Run. :P Haha.

Thank you everyone for participating! We have a clear winner for my next play through. I will be doing...

Choose My Team: Rejuvenation Edition

I will be needing all of your support on this run, as this particular run features a brand new mod on the game released today by the awesome @Personthing. I only have one question for you before I begin: am I allowed to post this play through on the Reborn Team Showcase? It says that let's plays can be posted here, but this is for Reborn. Either way, I am looking forward to this play through!

For those of you who voted for the fighting monotype or the blind hardcore run, don't worry. I will be doing those next!

EDIT: The LP is live! You can find it here:

Edited by FactoryofSadness