Ralts?!

Ya Gorl

I've been trying to get ralts for some time now(I only recently found out it could be a starter) but I can't get to it because I only have one key card piece. The one I have is the one from the top of the volcano but apparently there's supposed to be another one that you get after beating The Whale. Did I screw something up?

7 minutes ago, ChickenEatingKing said:

I've been trying to get ralts for some time now(I only recently found out it could be a starter) but I can't get to it because I only have one key card piece. The one I have is the one from the top of the volcano but apparently there's supposed to be another one that you get after beating The Whale. Did I screw something up?

No you didn't do you remember the place where ren and nastasia escaped on a train in sheridan wetlands it's over there you get a special key that lets you ride the train and get to another secret xen lab its in a machine that requires certain materials so yeah there you go

18 hours ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

No you didn't do you remember the place where ren and nastasia escaped on a train in sheridan wetlands it's over there you get a special key that lets you ride the train and get to another secret xen lab its in a machine that requires certain materials so yeah there you go

Okay, I found it, but now I don't know where to get the items. I have the pokeball, but not the cell batteries and metal powder. It would be appreciated if you could tell me where they are.

52 minutes ago, ChickenEatingKing said:

Okay, I found it, but now I don't know where to get the items. I have the pokeball, but not the cell batteries and metal powder. It would be appreciated if you could tell me where they are.

Ok ik where the cell battery is but it might be in an area you do not know of yet so i need to ask have you done gdc sidequests?

Just now, Sapphire Mahala said:

Ok ik where the cell battery is but it might be in an area you do not know of yet so i need to ask have you done gdc sidequests?

Not yet, will do them now.

Just now, ChickenEatingKing said:

Not yet, will do them now.

ok good you'll need to do the missing children sidequest in order to go to the place to get the cell battery and metal powder so yeah do that one first if you want yr gardevoir or gallade 

27 minutes ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

ok good you'll need to do the missing children sidequest in order to go to the place to get the cell battery and metal powder so yeah do that one first if you want yr gardevoir or gallade 

Cheers mate.

You can also get Cell Batteries from wild Charjabug, and Metal Powder from wild Ditto, the latter of which there is only one. You can keep running from the ditto until it has it though. 

This is a bit late as I just found it now myself but if (spoiler alert [idk how to do a spoiler]) you go to Grand Dream City's Help Center and work through the Missing Children quest you eventually go to an underground base that sells metal powder and cell batteries. Instead of mindlessly hunting them you can just purchase them for convenience