This.

E17teliomi5

Uh..... I have a group, called E17. I'd like to just let you guys know about it, in case you wanted to check it out. It's on Facebook. We're very welcoming. And yeah. Just letting you folks know about us. I'm not by any means saying " JOIN OR DIE!!!!" I'm just saying that whoever reads this may enjoy it. We're also going through a trimming of the dead matter. So perhaps you may want to wait if, as before, you were interested. Anyways! Have a good day, folks. *bows* (also, it's no matter if you don't want to look into it)

Alright. I'll try my best. Silver, what are you confused about?"Oi, can you give a description of what your group is about The description pretty much is this. Started as a fun little thing besides school. I attempted, and succeeded, in making a good atmosphere. (Though there are some rather....... odd....... people.) The whole goal is to create a welcoming group that both experts and newcomers to the game. It then grew and killed my outside life. Um.That's trivial..... Quite honestly, I'm terrible at descriptions. I tend to just ask people to try and then if they don;t enjoy it, then they have no obligation to stay. We're also based around a few things, which are: Standing up for friends, creativity, and general good humor. (I hope this helped, and sorry if I repeated some stuff. Dunno if I did or didn't.)