Gotta Reset 'Em All

Deanu

Ok so this is my first time playing Reborn so I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to knowing where things are and such, but I'm making the most of my resources (wikis, this site's forums, etc). So I decide that since this is my first run, I'll challenge myself to soft reset for any in-game event pokemon I come across. I didn't get my starter or the bullied pokemon (mine was a zigzagoon) because I didn't decide to do this challenge until after I made it past those events. I'll be logging my struggles  successful hunts right here in hopes to inspire some of you guys! 

Once the main post gets enough updates I'll compile screenshots of individual shinies into a collage like the one below so the thread stays a bit more organized 

---------------------------------------------------------- Log of Shinies Caught ------------------------------------------------------------

Finally bought some pokesnax so I can get the rest of the pokes I left in the peridot wards!

Spoiler

yq4p71r.png

Just went through my longest reset so far for a shiny skitty! 

Spoiler

luRZi9T.png

My second Random Encounter - Mankey 

Spoiler

OVaeRNw.png

My prayers to the RNG were answered. Got three swirlixes in and my third was a shiny! 

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_orrpgkU6dA1rrvjzh_540.png

previous shinies: 

Spoiler

tumblr_orrk30m1GP1ryg0hyo2_540.pngtumblr_orrk30m1GP1ryg0hyo1_540.png

Edited by Deanu
update

2 hours ago, Deanu said:

Ok so this is my first time playing Reborn so I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to knowing where things are and such, but I'm making the most of my resources (wikis, this site's forums, etc). So I decide that since this is my first run, I'll challenge myself to soft reset for any in-game event pokemon I come across. I didn't get my starter or the bullied pokemon (mine was a zigzagoon) because I didn't decide to do this challenge until after I made it past those events.

In any case, I'm currently waiting to get more pokesnax for the peridot regions but in the meantime I've beaten the first gym and gone on to the next area to kill time.

----Edit----

My prayers to the RNG were answered. Got three swirlixes in and my third was a shiny! 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_inline_orrpgkU6dA1rrvjzh_540.png

pics of my current shinies below: 

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_orrk30m1GP1ryg0hyo2_540.pngtumblr_orrk30m1GP1ryg0hyo1_540.png

Congrats! One question tho... why does shiny Igglybuff look like a blue demon lmao

48 minutes ago, Quinnox said:

Congrats! One question tho... why does shiny Igglybuff look like a blue demon lmao

That's EXACTLY what I thought! 

I'm thinking of renaming it Djinn or Genie because how fitting!!

ughhh Espurr is gonna be the bane of my existence. I haven't been counting the number of resets but I've been going at it for probably 2 hrs in total. Makes sense that it would be Espurr. It's such a demon misunderstood pokemon.

9 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

The wiki is very outdated, not even using the proper sprites for some of the trainers, but it still might be acceptable

Yeah I'm mostly using it to find the areas of event pokemon. I know that some event pokes have been replaced with others but so far so good I think. Using the forums as supplementation too of course :P