Ralts

3 minutes ago, SuperSpartans14 said:

How do i get ralts in version 9 i beat the whale and got one card shard and i go to the cave there is a cliff and 2 rocks where do i go?

you need to get railnet key but also you need 1 metal powder ,1 pokeball, 3 cell batteries something like that. Ralts is in a machine that's requires some items in order to release it.

you remember were the xen HQ is? ( secret shore etc :) ). Well you have to get back there and go all the way were you beat ren etc at somekinda train/rail station. If you got the railnet key you can enter the train that will automatically transport you to were the ralts machine is. Hope this helps.

err 1 small thing , you might need rockclimb also if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by PMDrax

The Xen Backup Lab hidden in the secret shore that Augustus takes you to, you go all the way to where you fought Madelis and Crawli fought Nastasia. There'll be a train there that you use the railnet key to open.

well metal powder can be found on ditto's (small chance of them holding it) cell baterries err don't quote me on this but maybe charjabugs? That's if you want ralts now otherwise you have to wait till you get to grand dream city and buy them in the underground at a seller.

1 hour ago, PMDrax said:

well metal powder can be found on ditto's (small chance of them holding it) cell baterries err don't quote me on this but maybe charjabugs? That's if you want ralts now otherwise you have to wait till you get to grand dream city and buy them in the underground at a seller.

Thanks also last to things where do i get magnet powder and a dawn stone?