Looking for Pokemon, mainly starters, Gastly, Magikarp, and strong ones. I need shiny ones too.

Slave Owner

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Slave Owner Well what I do is use a Pokemon with Flame Body or Magma Armor to reduce the steps it takes to hatch an egg in half. Then use the x3 speed boost by pressing the left alt button on your keyboard, as well as using the Bike if you have it yet to go even faster. Some people use Cheat Engine to hatch them instantly or something like that but I am not sure how that works. The Pokemon I am using right now with Flame Body is a Slugma. 

@Slave Owner Yea the Gastly is only level 1 so that's out of the picture XD

Also just trashmon for the Elekid, it is really terrible IVs and shinies are pretty common in game so it isn't worth much.

Also if you are still needing Eevees I just got another 4 of them if you want. If so let me know which stones you need on them. (These I also just need trashmon for.)

@SoulSlayer Wow. Thanks, I need them. With the stones they evolve if you can. I think that I already have all of them now, so if you don't have enough stones, it's ok. If you have enough, I could really use another thunderstone.

Furthermore, I'll give you a shiny Porygon too.

Can you briefly explain to me about the IVs? I heard them today, and need to do some research. But if you can tell me briefly, I'll appreciate it.

@Slave Owner Every stat has an IV ranging from 0 to 31 for each stat (HP, ATK, DEF, SPA, SPD, and SPE), and at level 100, their IVs are added to the Pokemons stats for their total values. For example, a level 100 Tyranitar with no Effort Values and 0 IVs has 310 HP, however if it had 31 IVs, it would have 341 HP.

Also I am ready to trade when you are.

Edited by SoulSlayer

8 minutes ago, Slave Owner said:

@SoulSlayer Hmm. I get the IVs. The EVs are the abbreviation of Effort Value? What are they useful for? Most pokemon seem to have 0 EVs in all stats.

I am also ready for the trade when you are.

Basically the thing of EV's is that they all start at 0. Each time a Pokemon gains experience from a fight they gain EV's (This also means if a Pokemon is holding an EXP Share they get EV's). Every Pokemon in the game gives different EV's to different stats. When focusing on EV's you wanna do some research on which EV's you want for your specific Pokemon and then find out which wild Pokemon gives you those EV's then go farming them. All in all EV's basically just raise the stats of the Pokemon that has them. You can only have a total of 510 EV's split across the Pokemon though, and you can only get a Maximum of 252 EV's in a single stat. That's the best I can explain it and if you need more information on it read it here. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Effort_values

Also I am ready trying to trade you but says you aren't online.

Edited by SoulSlayer

5 minutes ago, Slave Owner said:

@SoulSlayer Alright. I read them all. In your post you also mentioned that some are 4IVs, some 5 and some 6. What do you mean by that? Will we trade the Elekid and the Eevees?

I had stated that some are 4, 5, or 6 because the 4 IV's are free. but the 5's and 6's I want even trades for. Example: I trade a 6 IV Deino I would want a 6 IV Pokemon in return. Also yes I have the Elekid and Eevees for you now.

I'm guessing you got DC so let me know when you are in waiting again so I can send the request.

Edited by SoulSlayer

@Slave Owner The porygons IV's weren't good but that's okay :D

Also the 4, 5, and 6 IVs are the total of how many IV's they have. Example: 4 IV's is 4x31 IV's out of 6 IV's. 5 IV's is 5x31 IV's out of 6 IV's. 6 IV's is 6x31 out of 6 IV's which is considered a perfect Pokemon.

4 hours ago, Slave Owner said:

@SoulSlayer Alright. I followed you, so we will be in touch. :) 

If you still need a elekid I can give you a fully trained electivire 6 Iv which I got in wt.

Edit:I can also give you some of the starters and deino 6iv if you need it still...

I will start breeding the starters if you say but I can't guarantee they will be perfect ivs

Edited by S.paul

5 minutes ago, Slave Owner said:

@S.paul How many level? I want it. What do you need in return?

I don't need anything/trashmons in return :D 

Let me to breed another 5 starters /pseudo legends for you.

I will notify you when ready.

7 hours ago, Slave Owner said:

@S.paul Wow. Thank you very much!!! Can we do it tomorrow though? Cause it's already past 4 here, and I'll have to go to sleep in 10 minutes.

Yeah! I will have the mons ready by tomorrow.

Edit:12 mons are ready :D 

Edited by S.paul

1 hour ago, Slave Owner said:

@S.paul Good Morning/Afternoon. I am ready when you are. Are you sure that you want to give me decent IVs for free? Don't you want something in return?

Yeah! :D 

I always help others :P 

I will give you 12 pokes which has considerable 5 to 6 ivs.

I had them in my PCs so I didn't breed them :P