Star shard????

DSW

I beat some weird dude in a building in Gearen ( he had the alakazam line) and he gave me some "Star shard" and he mentioned there were more pieces and trainers. Anyone know more about this???
he was in the aqua building

On 2017/06/06 at 0:27 AM, xFalc0nYT said:

I beat some weird dude in a building in Gearen ( he had the alakazam line) and he gave me some "Star shard" and he mentioned there were more pieces and trainers. Anyone know more about this???

Yeah i also found him and the guy with the sewaddle line. One of them said there are 5 of them in their gang and if you look at the item it seems it will make a 'x' shape when you have all 5 pieces with something in the middle. It also said something will happen when all 5 come together. My personal theory is that its an item needed for a legendary pokemon  and the only one that i can think of directly related to stars is Jirachi.

Just now, Gardevoir4president said:

Yeah i also found him and the guy with the sewaddle line. One of them said there are 5 of them in their gang and if you look at the item it seems it will make a 'x' shape when you have all 5 pieces with something in the middle. It also said something will happen when all 5 come together. My personal theory is that its an item needed for a legendary pokemon  and the only one that i can think of directly related to stars is Jirachi.

That would be pretty cool

5 hours ago, Gardevoir4president said:

Lunala is too isnt it?

1 hour ago, Luguno said:

thanks

Now is the question where are the another three

The guy in gearen says 1 is still in training. So maybe he was referring to the lady with the leavanny line or someone we know because he says "perhaps you have met them?"

Edited by xFalc0nYT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...